39 - Deal

Jimin was scared as he and Jungkook drove to Namjoon's office building. Jungkook had no idea why they were going here. Jimin just gave him instructions on how to get there.

Jungkook followed the directions, until they parked in the parking lot. Then, Jungkook turned his attention to Jimin.

"What are we doing here?" Jungkook asked his lover, unsure of where they were but noticing the logo for Kim's Enterprises on the building.

"We're here to see someone. I don't know why, but let's just go in," Jimin said.

Jungkook acquiesced, following his lover to enter the lobby of the building.

They were addressed by the receptionist at the front desk, who would allow them to enter the building.

Upon seeing Jimin's face, the receptionist lit up.

"Ah, Mr. Park. You're here to see Mr. Kim?" she asked Jimin. Jungkook just stood there wordlessly and quite confused, watching the interaction.

"Yes, Darling. Is he available for me?" Jimin asked the receptionist. He had a very friendly relationship with her because he came here one too many times.

"According to my knowledge, yes. But, go up and check with Mr. Min, his secretary," the receptionist said.

Jimin thanked her, holding Jungkook's hand as they approached the elevator cabin to head up. Jimin knew the floor number and easily directed them.

"What is going on?" Jungkook asked his lover, slightly confused.

"You'll see, baby," Jimin said, his hand on Jungkook's still present. Once they reached the floor they were required to be on, Jimin led Jungkook further until they met with Yoongi who was Namjoon's secretary. His desk was situated right outside Namjoon's office for convenience.

Yoongi immediately facepalmed, now knowing why Jimin looked so familiar. He came here before.

"Yoongi?" Jungkook said, clearly confused.

"You two... Now I know why you're familiar, Jimin... Anyway, Boss will see you now," Yoongi gestured for Jimin to enter.

Before the two could enter, Jungkook stopped in his steps and tugged on Jimin's hand to make him turn around.

"Please tell me what's going on..." Jungkook voiced softly. He was so confused and scared that the worst could happen. However, Jimin circled his thumb on Jungkook's back of his hand to offer support.

"You're gonna meet somebody important to me, okay?" Jimin asked his lover. Jungkook nodded, but he was still confused.

Then, Jimin led them into the office. Once he opened the door for himself, they stepped into the office.

Namjoon, clad in a suit, was standing by the window looking down at the city with his coffee mug in his hands. His back was faced to the couple, but he heard the sound of the door opening and closing.

Namjoon turned around to see the couple entering and taking their seats.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed at Namjoon, before looking between the two. How did Jimin know Kim Namjoon?

Jimin and Jungkook had taken their seats now, Jungkook extremely nervous while Jimin was scared for them.

"Mr. Kim..." Jungkook greeted, anxious.

"Joonie... Uh... This is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Kookie, this is Namjoon... My best friend," Jimin introduced them although he didn't need to. They were well acquainted.