4 - Dance For Me

Jungkook momentarily forgot how to breathe. His ancestors would call him pathetic for falling into the sinful man's trap, but he couldn't find the exit. He couldn't. He didn't even want to.

Sapphire's eyes were zeroed in on him, both men sharing a heated eye contact, with only Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi watching in surprise. This...wasn't normal. It couldn't have been.

"I... I don't think I'll be a good customer. I didn't..." Jungkook spoke out, gulping down some saliva to soothe his parched throat. It did nothing to help him.

"You didn't what?" Sapphire urged him on, the seductive lilt to his voice causing Jungkook to shudder as the blue head trailed a forefinger down Jungkook's side of his face.

"Uhm... I didn't come prepared... I... Uhm..." Jungkook began to nibble on his bottom lip anxiously as he stared up into those striking blue eyes.

Sapphire's eyes trailed down to Jungkook's lips. Pouty. Pink... Was he wearing makeup?

"Are you wearing makeup?" Sapphire asked in a sweet voice. The ravenette just shook his head to say no. The blue head trailed his eyes down to Jungkook's attire. The man wasn't here to get laid, that much Jimin could tell. He came for business, which made Jimin feel bad for helping Namjoon sabotage his chance.

"You're cute," Jimin voiced out his opinion as he continued to straddle the man.

Jungkook froze. He was nervous. Actually, he felt like he was about to have a heart attack. Sapphire just looked too pretty to be real. He had red-pink lips that were plumped to perfection, he had high cheekbones, milky skin, a defined jawline. He had cute eyes and pretty hair... The blue outfit accentuated his feminine curves... Jungkook was in a bind. Jimin looked angelic.

"Angel..." Jungkook breathed out. Suddenly, Jimin stiffened.

"W-what?" Sapphire stuttered now, his seductive demeanor gone. He was surprised, and it showed.

Jungkook suddenly realized he spoke his thoughts aloud. That was fucking embarrassing. Taehyung felt second hand embarrassment for him.

"I-I'm sorry, I meant Sapphire... I didn't mean to call you that," Jungkook began to panic. Fuck, this anxiety was heavy. Sapphire just shook his head cutely, moving off Jungkook's lap before he stood at his feet to start his dancing routine.

"I liked it," he said in response to Jungkook calling him Angel. Then, he was about to start his dance. Jungkook's cheeks began to heat up as he watched the younger start to dance, but he felt odd.

The way his body moved... It was enticing. So much so, that Jungkook felt a small twitch in his underwear. That was when he lost it. He was feeling sexual attraction... This was new.

Jungkook reached a hand out and stopped Jimin from continuing his dance. The younger was confused and tilted his head as he looked at the older questioningly.

"Thank you... You dance beautifully but I don't want a lap dance. I'll still pay you for it, though. You're a great dancer," Jungkook said, his hand that was previously gripping Jimin's forearm now letting go. The touch burned his skin. It made him feel hot.

Then, Jungkook reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He didn't have much cash with him because he preferred to use his card, but whatever cash he did have, he pulled it out. After tucking his wallet back in his suit pants, he handed Jimin the cash respectfully.

"I... I didn't work to deserve this-"

"It's okay... I didn't come here to watch you dance for me, I came to do business with my friend here. But, you dance very well and I think you should keep that," Jungkook spoke out. The younger one just gaped at him. Where did this man come from?