Kabanata 20 (Unedited)

His hand left traveled on my stomach, lifting up the hem of my shirt as the shivering sensation engulfed my system after feeling the heat of his body on my back, his lips were on my neck, trailing me with his rough kisses while his right hand was encircling on it; forcing me not to do something that could might push his buttons.

“Sahara.”

     Although, I can just push him away; punch him straight on his face, but I knew, I am nothing compared to him the fact that the erotic sensation that's mediating between us makes me to lose my mind, especially after I felt his hand rubbing my stomach until he found my right breast for him to roughly massaged it using his hands that made me to moan with both pleasure and pain.

“You can never hide from me, sweatheart. No one can own you, only me. You’re only for me. Mine. Fucking mine,” his deep baritone voice echoed on my ear, giving me horror yet it somehow excites me. His touch would always be my weakness.

“Sahara.”

     I did try to fight my body from his touch, but when he harshly spun me around and pushed me on the wall as he attacked me with his rough kisses and blustery bit my lower lip, I couldn't help but to taste the iron liquid on my mouth.

     And from that momen, I knew. I had been defeated.

“Sahara!” Naalimpungatan ako at saglit na hinabol ang hininga sa naghuhurumentong kabog ng aking dibdib. “You okay?”

    I looked at Zideon who's in front of me and saw the worries in his eyes. I looked around and found that we’re still in his study room. His paper works were left on his table in front of us while he was sitting next to me on the sofa. I swallowed and firmly closed my eyes as I heaved the burden that I’m feeling in my chest.

“Yeah. Just another nightmare of mine again.” I opened my eyes and locked them with his; the concern was still evident on his black orbs making me to gave him a bitter smile before wrapping my arms around his waist; feeling the heat that's coming from him when he embraced me with his arms.

“Sinabi ko naman sa 'yo na magpahinga ka na lang. You’re over loading yourself with work, Sahara.”

“I am resting,” I whispered and leaned the side of my head on his chest, whiffing his manly scent.

     Naramdaman ko ang paghiga niya sa sofa kaya’t nadala niya ako sa kaniyang ibabaw. His arm were tightly hugging my waist, while the other was rubbing my back making me to found it comfortable; his heavy breaths, his loud heartbeats on my ear.

“Rest well on me for a while then,” he mumbled when a smile curled on my lips after him kissing my head.

“You need to finish your outputs for your final exams,” I whispered and took his hand away from my hand before I interlaced his fingers on mine.

     I looked up at him and crawled up till my nose touches his chin. Mas lalong nadepina ang init ng kaniyang hininga sa aking noo kasunod ng paghigpit ng kaniyang yakap sa aking baywang. His manly scent really intoxicates me and his touch soothes more than I'm relaxing on my own.

“Later.” He lifted up my chin where my eyes directly landed on his orbs. Bumaba ang kaniyang mga mata sa labi ko kaya’t hinayaan ko ang sarili kong pumikit at salubungin ang kaniyang mga labi.

     His kisses were light and passionate, making its soft sounds that’s giving me the ecstacy's from my aural. Umayos ako ng puwesto sa kaniyang ibabaw at hinayaang iangkla ang mga hita ko sa tigkabila niyang panig. I sat on his lower stomach as our kisses became more hot and intense; his right hand was now on my but as I placed all of my hair on my left side, slightly grinding my body on top of him when his left hand found my breast; squeezing, rubbing, giving me a desiring feeling for me to want him more.