2. Louis and Harry Public shooting

Hi

so i'm not quite happy with this chapter, but i'm still posting it. Also the request from MajaAvocado will be the next story, I just had this in my drafts. And if something is wrong with the medical Infos please tell me.

____________________________________________________________

(Noones PoV)

1D performed on stage and they sang "it's better it's better it's better" from better than words. Just then two loud bangs could be heard and Liam stopped humming his solo. Everything went silent and Louis and Harry stood there stunned. Louis passed out in a matter of seconds while clutching his arm tightly. Harry stayed stunned, looked to his chest and saw blood pouring on his hands. He glanced at Liam in Horror and collapsed too. Zayn, Niall and Liam were standing on the spot with eyes wide open. Two fans somehow managed to get on stage. That snapped them out of the shock. "Harry! Louis! Wake up!", all of them shouted. "Someone call an ambulance!", Liam shouted. A look from management told him that the paramedics were called already. "An ambulance has been called, please leave the stadium to get the boys a little privacy. You've been great but we're going to end the show now. There are only 2 songs left, so I won't be postponed.", management explained. The two fans onstage wanted to leave but Zayn stopped them and said: "no, stay here, you deserve to be here 'cause you were the first to act. Harry and Louis 'll want to thank you later." "Okay", the girls said. When the paramedics arrived onstage the stadium was almost empty and management made sure there were no fans filming the whole thing. Paramedics treated Harry and Louis, due to their condition none of the boys could come with them, so they all took the taxi. Of course the two fans, Ornella and Lexi, came with them. In the hospital they were told to wait as Harry and Louis were both having surgery to take the bullets out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry styles", a doctor called in the waiting room. "That's us", Liam sighed.  "Follow me. Mr. Styles was shot in the abdomen, but luckily it didn't hit any organs. We had some problems in surgery to stop the internal bleeding and his heartbeat is weaker than we would like, but I'm positive that he's going to make it.", the doctor explained. "Before we go in, I know, that it is painful to watch him having a tube down his throat and all sorts of cables connected to him. But it's only to help him get better. I'll give you some time alone" The boys, Ornella and Lexi stepped in, seeing a pale Harry. Next to Harry was a monitor controlling his heartbeat, blood pressure and breathing. Everyone was in the edge of crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Liams PoV)
I must have fallen asleep because now a nurse was shaking me lightly. "Hm?", I grunted sleepily. "Your friend Louis is done with surgery and will be here in a few minutes. The surgery went very well, he should be waking up soon.", the nurse whispered. "Okay, thank you", I answered politely. Then I went to Niall  and Zayn to wake them up, we told Ornella and Lexi to leave earlier. We promised them to take some photos and sign some things as soon as Harry and Louis were awake. "Hm", Niall opened his eyes. "Zayn, wake up mate", Liam shook Zayn. "Noooo", Zayn  protested. "Louis is out of surgery and he'll be here soon.", Liam said. "Oh", both Niall and Zayn said and they got up, ready to greet Louis. Then a nurse came and wheeled him in. "He should be awake in 10 minutes or so, if he's not then don't be afraid to press this button, it's for emergencies or when you want to get something from the nurses.", the nurse explained. "Okay", Niall said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Louis PoV)
I remember a loud bang, a sharp pain in my arm and then blackness. Now I'm somewhere else. Somewhere quiet. I didn't like that. So I tried to open my eyes and it worked. Luckily it was dark. Noone stood beside my bed, so I looked around. Liam, Niall and Zayn were sleeping in chairs. Cute. Poor lads. "Hm", I grunted, trying to sit up. Liams eyes suddenly opened and looked to me, then he stood up and whisper-yelled: "You're awake!" I could tell that he wanted a hug,so I opened my arms. He went into it and squeezed me hard, making me flinch. "Oh sorry mate", Liam said. "It's okay.", I rasped out. Man, anesthesia really makes your throat dry. I coughed a couple of times. Liam handed me a glass with water and a straw in it. I eagerly took it. That felt better. "How're you feeling?", Liam asked. "Numb and like flying", I answered. "That's okay. Does anything hurt?" "No", at least it didn't hurt yet. "Do you know what happened?", Liam asked. "Not really. I know I was shot in the arm but then I remember nothing.", I answered quietly while I was trying to remember. "Okay, so you and Harry got shot at the concert 6 hours ago, it's 2 am right now btw, and Harry was shot in the abdomen, but he'll be okay. He's laying next to you. They are still searching for the shooters.", Liam explained. "How's Harry?!", I asked looking next to me. He was pale and he had a heart monitor hooked up to him. Oh god he couldn't even breathe on his own, poor Harry. Soon our beds where wheeled together so I could hold his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's PoV)
I was tired. That's all I knew. Occasionally I heard familiar voices. But thats all.

(Noones PoV)
A doctor came in with a worried face. "What is it?", Niall asked. "I'm sure you all know about your friends epilepsy. For safety we had to stop his medication and he'll have a few seizures when he wakes up. After we are sure that it's safe to get him on medication again, he can go home.",the doctor told them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Harry's PoV)
I opened my eyes slowly to a dark room. Thank God it was dark. On a clock it read 4 am. So everyone was sleeping. I fell asleep, too.

In the morning I woke up again. Louis was playing with my hair. "Are you awake love?", He asked excitedly. "Hm", I moaned. "Sore throat" "that's okay haz, take this.", Louis answered and handed me a glass of water with a straw in it.
"What happened?"
"Don't you remember?"
"I remember looking at Liam onstage and a loud bang aaaand...my tummy hurt really bad. Then I passed out.", I looked back to Louis.
"Well, that concert was 3 days ago. You and I were shot, I in the arm, you in the stomach. I passed out too, but Liam said that we both had surgery. Management finally gave us 3 weeks off."
I chuckled. "We really need that 3 weeks to recover"

The two fans Ornella and Lexi got their pictures and the shooter had to spend 5 years in prison. Harry and Louis were back to goofing around.