16. All of the boys-car crash

(Liam's PoV)
"Mate today was sick. There were sooooo many people!", I said.
"Yeah, and they knew like, every single line", Harry added.
"I'm still full of adrenaline!", Louis stated.
"I'm hungry", Niall blurted. Everyone laughed.
"What? I am. Let's go to McDonald's or something"
"That's actually a good idea", Zayn agreed. "Let's ask Paul"
Paul agreed to take us to McDonald's with his car. We tried to squeeze in. Fitting 4 people on the back seats was not easy.
"What do you lads want?", Paul asked them.
"NUGGIES", i said aggressively.
"A Big Mac", Niall ordered.
"I'll have the chocolate milkshake, the sausage and fries", Louis said.
"Ill just eat fries i think", Harry said.
"And nuggies for me too", Zayn said quietly.

"Alright", Paul said and gave them their food. "I'll drive you back to the hotel, you can eat there, but pleeeeease not in here"

The boys nodded.

He started to drive. When he turned left, there was a truck coming to us. I didn't think much of it because it wasn't out of the lane or something. But then it swerved and was sliding straight to us. Paul tried to move the car away, but it hit Harry's side. Harry and Louis were sitting next to each other, then Niall and me and in the front with Paul was sitting Zayn. Swoooooosh

I blacked out for a second. The moment I came to was when Paul slapped my cheeks a few times. He was holding my wrists checking my pulse. I opened my eyes and saw him still sitting in the driver's seat. I looked at him confusedly and he just said: "There you are. You blacked out for a second. We just had a car crash."
Then he went to Louis next to me.
Man.
They all looked so hurt. Zayn in the front was still unconscious. He had a big head cut and his wrist looked broken. Niall on my right side was not conscious either and his knee looked dislocated. Other than that he looked quite fine. Louis was far worse. He had multiple cuts and he was bleeding everywhere.
Oh.
Harry.
Harry looked dead.
He was pale and he had multiple cuts too. Oh god.

Paul was checking on them while I just sat there, shocked. "No way", i said shakily, not believing that it was real.
"Liam.", Paul said and took my wrists again. He held them tightly. "Calm down. The other lads are alright so far. We've just had a car crash. The ambulance is on the way. You were passed out for 2 minutes or so, I've been trying to wake you up for a bit."
I nodded, still shocked.
"Can you tell me where you hurt?", He asked quietly.
Then I felt the pain all at once. My leg was burning and my arm felt like jelly. I also had a headache.
"My leg and arm, and head", i winced. He nodded. "You do have a big cut on your cheek."
"Mhhh", a noise came from beside me. Niall was coming to, before Paul could take care of me.
"Niall?"
"What?"
"What happened?!", He exclaimed.
"Owwww", he winced immediately.
"My knee"

We were interrupted by a paramedic that was coming through to the car. "Hello"
"Ah. Hello, i called for you", Paul explained. "Harry there seems worst, Louis is bad too. Zayn, Liam and Niall need treatment too though. I don't think I need medical attention. Maybe a couple of bruises, but that's it really"
The paramedic nodded. "Okay, I'll get my colleagues and get you out. Now this is gonna be a bit uncomfortable but I'll give you a neck support.", He held a round blue white thing in his hand. He first did it on Paul, then Zayn and Niall.
"Oh, you're conscious too. Just don't try to talk too much alright?"
I nodded.
He strapped the neck thing around my neck. (I think It's called stifneck in Germany idk if it's like that in English)
"What we're gonna do is, you're gonna step out with my help and I'll show you where your ambulance is waiting.", He said to Paul. They stood up together and he showed Paul something. The colleagues were treating Harry and Louis. Another was getting Niall out, so that i could get treatment too. Zayn was already out.
"Hey. What's your name?", The paramedic asked.
"Liam", it sounded a bit strangled because of the stifneck (again idk).
"alright Liam. Can you give me your wrist?"
I nodded giving him my right wrist, my left arm hurt too much. He was taking my pulse and said: "don't stress out too much. My colleagues are taking care of everyone", he reassured. My heartbeat must've been really fast if he could tell that from my pulse.
"Now you're gonna bring your leg to this side and then I'll grab your arms and you push", he instructed. I did so and slowly I stepped out of the car. The paramedic helped me limp to an empty ambulance car. I stepped in and saw Dr. Sheeran.
"Oh Liam! I didn't know you guys were involved!", He said, giving me a surprised look.
"Oh, where does it hurt?"
I didn't give an answer, just held my hand to my mouth, widening my eyes.
"Oooookay", he turned around and grabbed a plastic bag. Just in time I threw up. I laid down on the stretcher after, already completely exhausted.
Then I remembered his question and pointed to my arm, head and leg. He understood.
"I'll have to cut your clothes alright"
I didn't really care so he just cut it. He had little stickers that he sticked to my chest. It was for my heart rate and that stuff and the annoying beeping started. Then he supported my arm with a cast and my leg with a bandage and cast. Then there was a knock.

"It doesn't look good with Harry", i heard outside.
I panicked. My heart rate went up like a racket and my breathing was getting much faster. I mean I couldn't lose a bandmate could i?
"I need you to calm down Liam. Harry is not so fine right now but they are doing the best they can okay? You need to concentrate on breathing", he assured. It was too late and i was too far in the panic attack to calm down.
Dart spots spotted my vision once more. Then I passed out again.

____________

I'm sorry for the part 2 things but...

Three updates in one day tho

Have a good...wherever you are!
~D