7. Liam claustrophobia

Finally the concert was over. The lads went to the elevator, not knowing that Liam was claustrophobic. He actually kept it to himself pretty well. He never cried. But that's more likely because he had never been trapped. This turned out to be the first time.

They got into the elevator and pressed 2. Just then a loud crack could be heard and the elevator slid down until the number that shows you in which floor you are went to 1. All of the boys looked at each other, shocked. Liam pressed the emergency button until someone responded: "emergency service for elevators in Otra, what can I do for you?"

"We're kinda stuck. I'm sure one of the wires must have broken. We're in the elevator on the west exit, on the first floor actually I think", Liam explained calmly.
Everyone could tell he really tried to stay calm. But the response made everyone sigh.

"I'm sorry, but the elevator on the south side is damaged,too. Apparently there is a claustrophobic person in there, so we have to help out there first. Is one of you claustrophobic?"

"No, I don't think so", Niall said quickly.

If only he knew.

But Liam remained calm. He had to overcome his fear. He looked to the others and they looked just as frightened as he felt.

It took 10 intense minutes of silence until the man from the emergency thingy talked to them again.

"Everyone alright? I'm sending someone to you as we speak"

"Everything's okay, just hurry. We're five in here and I don't think it's gonna hold much longer"

"Copy that"

With that the next 1 minute of silence started. But then suddenly another wire ripped. Liam couldn't help but cringe and wince slightly. His claustrophobia was getting bad and staying here with five lads who didn't know he was scared wasn't helping. But as always he felt like he shouldnt be the one worried about. So he didn't say anything, until the third wire ripped. He let out a little yelp and the lads looked at him. Then Liam whispered: "I'm claustrophobic but I'm pretty good in staying in small rooms for 10 minutes or so. But we've been here for nearly 20 minutes. I can't be here much longer or I'll freak out", he said while a single tear left his left eye.
"Oh mate you could've just told us", Harry said and pulled the boy in a hug but Liam whined and pushed Harry away. Harry though got the message.
"Sorry"
"It's okay, we're here, and we're gonna help you"
"Mhm..okay"

But Liam started crying just seconds after Harry's reassurance. Soon he was already hyperventilating and none of the boys had the heart to touch him as he winced Everytime, reminding him of how close it was in the elevator.

Niall called into that emergency thingy again. "Hello?"

"Yes? Is everything alright? They're almost done with repairing."

"Our friend has claustrophobia and we didn't know and he's hyperventilating and we don't know what to do"

"Is he close from passing out?"

"Yeah I think so"

"Then it'll probably be better if I get a medical team up there too"

"That'd be great, yeah, thanks"

"No problem"

"Liam", Zayn asked quietly.

"Noooooooo everything is so small I can't breathe"

"It's alright help is on the way"

"But-", Liam was interrupted by gagging. He threw up on his feet and then he sat with his head in his knees close to passing out.

"You hear that Liam? That's help! We're going to get out of here very soon!", Niall said.

But Liam had already passed out, slowly falling on his side to the floor. Harry managed to catch Liam, otherwise Liam would be covered in his own sick by now. Harry picked him up bridal style and held Liam there. God was he proud of himself that he worked out every Saturday.

Soon the doors were opened and the medic team got them out. Harry drove with Liam to the hospital and Liam just needed some oxygen and rest. After 2 hours of sleep in hospital Liam came to.

"Wheremi", he asked, his words slurred because he was so tired.

"In hospital, do you remember what happened?", Zayn answered.

"Was it a dream or were we stuck in an elevator?"

"We were. To be honest I was about to have a panic attack too", Niall confessed.

"But you could've simply told us that you have claustrophobia. We're not judging you mate", Harry said.

"What happened after I passed out?", Liam asked, changing the subject.

"I saved you from your own sick and held you for about 2 minutes until I could carry you to the medic team.", Harry said, he was obviously proud.

"Thanks", Liam chuckled.

"No problem"

"So you're gonna tell us next time when you feel claustrophobic? Or do I have to hit you in the ass?", Zayn threatened.

"Fine. But only if you don't fuss over me everyday and make fun of it."

"Who made you think we would do that?", niall asked.

"When I was younger, everyone in my class in primary school knew that I was claustrophobic. So they did lock me in the bathroom or something and make fun of me until I was crying. I don't want that ever again"

"Of course not. Promise", Louis assured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya
JUST SEND ME REQUESTS ALREADY
I guess I have to sleep now its 1 am. But I could write on a new idea...yeah that's probably what I'm doing

Have a good ....wherever you are😊

D~