26. The truth of y/n

Hiiii
In SO SO SO SO sorry that it took me so long to update but this month was just full of things
I wrote 6 really important exams in school and i played with an orchestra as a solist  and I'm beyond exhausted now
Although I have to say it did feel good to be productive again

Anyway i hope you won't miss me too much because I still have some upcoming concerts and it'll likely take a while until I can update again.

This has been requested by 1d_potterhead08
I hope you like it because I've never done a y/n fic

Sooooo let's move on
Have a good ... Wherever you are

___________________

"Hey y/n", Harry asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah?", you asked while folding one of Harry's suits. You liked them very much and always offered to fold those.

"Do you know where the spoons are? I always forget where they are", he smiled apologetically at you.

"In the cupboard there. When do you have to leave for your tour?", you asked back.

He sighed. "I would rather stay here and spend every day with you, but I can't let my fans down. Besides, I do love it. Though not as much as you", he smirked and then carried on, "In 3 weeks I have to leave. Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?"

You shook your head.
"I want to keep my job, and I don't wanna be a burden for you to care on tour. I know you're exhausted after every concert."

"Don't say that. I love you. You're never gonna be a burden.", he ran with his hand through his hair.

Suddenly your eyes went to his hand, staring at it.

When you were younger and had just graduated from high school you had a boyfriend. He was abusive, but as many other women you left pretty late.

He would run his hand through his hair, and through your hair, to show the bond you have together. You've never understood why he did that, but you let him. It wasn't hurting you, right?

But then after a while, maybe half a year, he started to take control of you. He started to command you to do things like the laundry, which is why you do them voluntarily. You do know that Harry wasn't one of those people, but behavior like that stays for a while.

"Y/n?", Harry asked, suddenly a concerned expression on his face. You realized that you were still staring at his hand.

"What's wrong?", he asked again, as you didnt answer. He moved to hug you and run his hand through your hair.

You flinched at the touch, involuntary.

"What's wrong?", Harry now stepped back, sensing that you didn't want physical attention.

"I...it's...hard to explain...", you stuttered.

"You can tell me everything. I won't laugh. I won't judge you, you know that"

"I had a boyfriend once. Just after I graduated from highschool. He wasn't bad at first. But he changed. He started to command me around. It went on and on until he would slap me to do things he wanted me to do. Those slaps turned into punches. The punches turned into kicks. And then everything turned into...", the tears spilled out of your eyes. "He raped m-me. And always before he would rape me, he would run his hand through his and my hair to show our connection. It was horrible. I'm so sorry", you sobbed.

Harry was watching you with sympathetic eyes. He then carefully engulfed you in a hug like you were some kind of really easy-breakable thing. You chuckled while you hiccuped from your crying.

"I will never do that to you. I love you."

"I love you too"