16. All the boys-car crash

(Paul's PoV)
"How is he?", I asked.
"He had a severe panic attack. He passed out due to a lack of oxygen but he should be fine. As for his other injuries: his arm is broken in many pieces so they'll have to get him in surgery when they get to hospital. And he has a big wound on his leg, most of the skin is gone because it's burned quite badly. He'll need surgery  for that as well. He does have a severe  concussion, so he'll be a bit confused and might even throw up."
"At least that's what my colleagues told me", the paramedics who was treating me said.
I sighed. "Can I see him after?"
"Yes, but we need to take car of you first. You have a sprained wrist and minor concussion. You need to rest, too.  Now we'll drive to the hospital and get you treated properly there. After that you can see your friend Liam, if he's out of surgery by then."
"How are the other boys?"
"Niall is awake and only has a dislocated knee. Zayn has a few deep wounds and a broken wrist, and a concussion. As for Louis...he has multiple deep wounds that they're trying to stop from bleeding. He's losing a lot of blood. Harry's losing much blood as well, but he has some bad internal wounds so he's already off to bospital", the paramedics sighed.
"In times like these I wonder why it always hits the good ones", he added, looking out of the window.
"Last month we had a cute girl who wanted to cross the street and she looked precisely if there was a car coming. She didn't see one. So she crossed the street but a drunk driver was speeding and came around the corner. Before she could run, the car hit her hard and she was completely under the car in seconds. The worst part....I was there and saw it live happening. Being a paramedic, of course, I ran to her and called my colleagues. But when I saw her she...she...she had no pulse and....and her limbs were gone and the blood was oozing on her jeans. She died in that moment.
It always happens to the best people", the paramedic had tears in his eyes now.
"That's hard", I gasped.
He just nodded. "Let's get you to hospital"
He told the driver to start and they drove to the hospital.

Let's hope they all are alright.

________________

I have sooooo much to do but I don't want to let you down so here part 2
I will make more parts but this is as much as I can do rn

Thanks for the reads,comments, and votes tho I never imagined this when I created this book 2 months ago so tysm!!!
Have a good...wherever you are

~D