9. Harry cold part 1

This was a request from Beckyxx06
I put it in a few parts if thats ok
I hope you like it...

------------------

3 years ago, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Harry met in highschool. Since then they've become really great friends and soon they were sleeping at each other houses like it was their home.
Not too long ago they graduated, moving on to college. Louis was a year older, he was 18 and almost 19, so he graduated earlier and went to a higher class in college than the others, who were 17. Harry was still 16 but he skipped his second year so he was in the same grade as the other lads. Liam and Niall went to a college to study music and Zayn went for art, as well as Harry and Louis. Though they never met because Harry chose modern art and Zayn realistic art and Louis was, well he was a grade higher than the others. Luckily, the college does both music and art so the boys could stay together.
So that was the reason the 5 lads still were together in college.
But one weekend was different from the others.

It was winter, the last period on a Friday and Harry was sitting in his class for modern art. He usually loved the class as his teacher, Miss Higgins, was always very nice to him, and he was always allowed to fully express his emotions. In other classes they always had to draw something particular but in her class you could literally draw anything.
The clock on the wall said almost 5pm. Harry sighed. Just ten more minutes until he could leave. He shrugged and got to work again. He was drawing a landscape but only black stripes. He thought that it kinda looked crazy but he still considered it a great masterpiece.

Finally the bell rang and he was released. It was the last period, so he knew that the teachers would leave right after the students got out. He ran out of the room and in his excitement he forgot his coat. Right after he stepped out he noticed it and chuckled. How could he be so stupid. He took his phone out of his pocket of his trousers and wrote in the group chat:

Paaaaarty gaaaaang

Harry the hot:
hey guys, just have to get my coat, forgot it in the class
Niall the eater:
Okay, we'll wait at the parking lot, as promised.

*10 minutes later*

Harry the hot:
The teachers are gone already and I can't find anyone to open the class for me has anyone got a spare coat or something?
Liam the organizer:
No, sadly not... We don't want you to get sick though, it's quite cold outside. Should we run to yours then Harry? Better run through the cold than get sick.
Harry the hot:
Sure I'm coming

So Harry ran to the parking lot. It was so cold that he could see his breath and his nose froze immediately. He met his friends there, all wrapped up in coats and big scarf as it was probably 4 °C outside, give or take. "Let's get home fast then", Liam said. They started jogging and of course it was impossible to stop Louis and Niall from racing each other. "If one of you injures yourself I'm going to kill you", Liam shouted. But after five minutes of jogging they were already at Harry's house. He owned one because he had a quite rich family and he had plans to stay in his hometown.
They knocked and Gemma opened. At first she looked confused but then she said: "Right, you have a sleepover with these lads...I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight."
Harry rolled his eyes.
"Where's your coat Harry? It's freezing outside!"

"Lost it in class, teachers were gone already and I couldn't get it. That's why we jogged home now let us in already or I'm gonna freeze on the spot."

"Okay okay, just don't be too loud in the night. Mum said to not wake me or her up in the middle of the night, whatever the matter. To be honest she looked very tired and I'm not in the mood for being up all night so..."

"Got it", Harry said.

Louis and Harry made popcorn while Niall and Liam were arguing about which film to watch. Zayn was just stealing a chocolate bar and silently sat behind Niall and Liam. Louis and Harry noticed and were close to having a laughing fit at Zayn. He was honestly just really cute with 2 chocolate bars on his lap and one ,with one bite in it, in his hands.

Soon they decided to watch the 3rd season of Doctor Who and a few episodes of the Flash. They got comfortable on Harry's big sofa and the film started.

20 minutes into the film Harry started to feel his nose running. "Achoo", he let out a sneeze. "Bless you", Liam said faintly, distracted by the film. "Thanks", Harry said and that's when he realized that he sounded really congested. The other boys didn't notice and Harry thought it was nothing. Until 2 minutes later he sneezed again. "Are you alright?", Liam asked, a concerned look in his eyes. "Yup, just have something in my nose", Harry could tell that Liam didn't believe him but Liam didn't question him further.
Throughout the film he sneezed a lot more and the boys started to notice how congested Harry actually sounded. He even started to cough a bit. "Maybe the running wasn't a good idea...", Niall murmured.
"I'm not sick, maybe just allergies or something", Harry tried to convince them.
"Harry- it's the middle of winter and you have allergies?", Louis chuckled.
"Maybe"
"You do know that we're not stupid, right?"
"Yeah, why?"
"We know that you only have allergies in summer Harry. Not in winter."

So the argument kept going on until they were finished watching the film and they were all so tired they could fa asleep anytime. Harry led each or them to a private room and when he finally got to his own he just fell in bed, not caring for not washing himself. He soon was asleep snoring because he couldn't breathe through his nose anymore, it being congested. His sleep wasn't a good, needed sleep though, he woke up several times shivering, feeling extremely cold and exhausted. Next to his bed was a bucket for all of his tissues he needed. But it was so exhausting that he stood up to get Liam, as he would probably be the best to help. He sat up in his bed, feeling sick and and a bit dizzy. His headache increased too. After he got up he slowly went to his door, opened it quietly and shoved his feet to Liam's room. But he knew he could only make it to Nialls room, which was a lot nearer and he was beyond exhausted. So instead for going to Liam he went for Niall and quietly knocked on his door. "Come in", a sleepy voice said.
"Harry, what're you doing awake? It's 4 am!"

"I couldn't sleep and I feel sooooo sick"

"What hurts?"

"Head, my nose is just congested and I didn't have to cough yet, but I feel so weak", Harry whined.
"Okay, I'm gonna get you some medicine. You're probably running a fever...why don't you just go back to your room and get yourself comfortable? I'm gonna be there soon."

"Okay", Harry said shakily. Somehow he still was dizzy and the weak feeling in his muscles didn't help.
"Should I help you get back into bed?", Niall asked, seeing the discomfort and stress in Harry's eyes.
He nodded.
So Niall helped him and got him a few pills.
"Sleep well", he whispered to an already snoring Harry. He could only wish that Harry would be better tomorrow.

_______________________
Part two coming soon

I hope you enjoyed

Have a nice...wherever you are