20. Liam stabbed by an arrow

"Wanna do something?", Niall asked.
"Yeah, sure, what do you wanna do", Liam answered while he was on his phone.
"I saw this place for arrow shooting. Maybe we could try that out", Niall answered.
"Alright, where is it?", Louis said exitedly.
"I'll drive us there", Niall offered.

They all got in and drove to a big meadow. You could see a few arrows stuck in the grass here and there.
"Oh that looks fun!", Liam said, surprised.
"Told you mate", Niall laughed.

They sent a security guard in first to make sure the boys weren't interrupted while they had their fun. Luckily the people there managed to get them a private meadow.

"Let's goooo", Harry yelled. "OI OI", Louis cheered.
A lady came in and wanted to explain some things.
"So. Here are your arrows. And those are your bows. Please be careful with the arrows as they're very sharp. You can shoot anywhere but we'd prefer that you shoot at the targets. It's easier to get them after, you know?", she chuckled. "Have you all done arrowshooting before?"

"I have", Harry said. "Me too", came from Niall.
"Is it okay for you all that you two explain it to them?"
"Yeah totally", Louis said.
"Okay then. I'll leave you here and when you have a problem or want to stop just call one of your security guards."
They all nodded.
"This is siiiick", Liam said with big, exited eyes.
"So you'll hold the bow like this", Harry explained showing them.
"Yeah, and then you'll hold the arrow like this so you can get it in there", Niall added, showing it too.
"Then you just shoot", Harry mumbled concentrated. A swoosh was heard and the arrow flew to the ten on the target. "Not bad!", Liam immediately exclaimed. Another swoosh, and Nialls arrow landed directly under Harry's. Liam clapped.
"Now you try", Harry encouraged Louis.
"Okay", he took the bow and did everything Harry told him to. Swoosh, there was Louis' arrow on the 6. Liam was next, he made a 5. Zayn was last but he still made an 8.
"I'll get them", Liam offered. There were a few targets next to each other, but didn't want to shoot too many arrows around. As Liam walked to the target he could hear the other boys laughing loudly. Then he heard Harry saying "no hold it like this ...yeah that's right" and he was ready to turn around to make sure they don't shoot at him.

Too late.

He heard the familiar swoosh of the arrow and milliseconds later the sharp arrow pierced through his back. He turned around immediately and saw the arrow sticking out of his stomach. When he looked at the boys he saw them running to him and yelling things. He tried hard to keep standing but his legs just gave away. Before the others could catch him he fell to his knees. He wasn't passed out yet but he was close. Finally Zayn reached him. "I'm so sorry Liam I'm sorry I'm sorry", he rambled with tears in his eyes. Niall was last to come but he had a phone to his ear. "Yeah, he's awake. It's..sticking out of his stomach..left side...yeah ...okay...yeah ... we'll do that....yeah ....thank you"
"Speak with him so he stays with us", Niall ordered. "Hey Liam", Louis said quietly, tapping Liam's shoulder. Liam's eyes followed slowly, pain clearly in his eyes. His breathing was strangled but he didn't have one tear on his face. "You're doing so well", Louis continued. He nodded, tears finally starting to fall. Slowly he brought his hand to his stomach, trying to grip the arrow to get it out. "No don't do that LiLi, it'll make it worse okay? I know it hurts but the paramedics are on their way", Niall held Liam's hand to prevent him to rip the arrow out. More and more blood flooded the grass beneath them. It was a wonder how Liam could last so long, awake.
"Hey", the paramedic yelled while he ran to them. "Ah", Niall said and ran to the paramedic to explain the situation.
"He's awake but he hasn't talked yet, he's in great pain and he's bleeding a lot. I think he's not far away from passing out", Niall rambled in one breath. The paramedic nodded while the other boys let him have space to treat Liam. Liam was still on his knees, holding his stomach.
"Allergies?", The paramedic asked while he rummaged in his bag to find something.
Liam nodded. "S-s-ome p-p-ain-ki-ll-ers b-but i f-f-o-r-got wh-which", he stuttered, fighting hard to stay awake. "He's allergic to naproxen", Niall answered quickly. "Well in that case I can only give you a weaker painkiller. I'm gonna need your arm"
Liam held it out, begging for the pain to end. It was then when Liam slowly fell to the side. Harry caught him and then Liam's eyes went and his eyes closed. He fell limp in Harry's arms, who was now sitting on the bloody grass. Harry held Liam's arm out for the paramedic. Soon they got him on a stretcher, sideways because of the arrow, and drove to hospital. Due to the urge to get him in surgery none of the boys were allowed to come with him.

"I'm worried", Niall sighed, nearly crying again.
"I'm sorry", Zayn sobbed quietly.
"No it's not your fault, we should have seen him as well and told you to stop, we all messed up", Louis assured him, rubbing his back.

"Liam Payne?", A nurse asked then.
They all got up abruptly. "How is he", came out of their mouths simultaneously. She smiled.
"He's fine. They did surgery on him and the arrow didn't hit any organs, that's why it was rather easy to get it out. Though he lost a lot of blood, but he's stable and might even get released soon. Room 228 if you'd like to visit him. He may be awake, if he's not that's okay. Don't hesitate to push the red button on the table if something's up"
"Alright, thank you!", They all said and basically ran to Liam's room.

"Liam?", Harry asked. Liam didn't respond so they stepped in quietly. It didn't take long until Liam groaned. "Oooow", his voice was raspy and dry. Zayn immediately gave him water and apologized again. "It's okay. I know you didn't mean it", Liam said. Zayn nodded, relieved that Liam forgave him.
"The doctor said that you can go home soon.", Harry said cheerfully.
"Yeahhh", Liam said in a low raspy voice, chuckling. They all laughed and got Liam entertained.

Soon it was time for them to go home WITH Liam and they made a surprise party for him. He was beyond happy.

____________________

Hehehehehe
Another part hehehehehe

Have a wonderful ... Wherever you areee

~D