8. Liam wrist surgery

Liam had been experiencing pain in his left wrist. When he went to the doctor he found out that he had somehow broken his wrist slightly. You almost couldn't see it, but the tiny little crack was there. And Liam was told that he needed surgery (I know this sounds like crap but it's fiction so go with it).  Liam guessed it broke when Niall tried to wake him up and accidentally sat on Liam's hand.

"I'm scared."

"We know, but you're gonna be alright. They're gonna put you under and then when you wake up we'll all be there with you.", Louis assured.

"Okay", Liam said shakily.

"Liam Payne", a nurse called.
"That's us"

__________________________

"So what we're gonna do is, we're gonna put you under. Your friends can stay until that point if you want. Then they'll have to leave and you will feel nothing while we fix your hand. And when you wake up, your friends can be with you if you want"

Liam nodded.

Soon enough he was called and he had to change into a hospital gown to get ready for the surgery. Then the nurse made him an IV and he was sleeping seconds after the first injection. Harry thought it was probably due to the lack of sleep they get in the middle of the tour. God how he wished to be sleeping like that. But he didn't want to wake up with a sore hand so...

____________________________

1 hour later Liam was wheeled to the room 236. It was on the end of the corridor and near the back exit so the boys could have a little privacy, considering their fame.

"Hmn", Liam hummed.
It made all four of us look up.
"Liam are you awake?", Niall asked immediately.

"Sore", he answered.

"I know.", Niall sighed.

"Did they... You know.... Snip snip?"

Gosh Liam was sooo cute when he was confused.

"Yeah, the did snip snip", Harry chuckled and soon we ended up cracking bad jokes.

"Knock knock", Harry pulled out his lame 'knock knock' joke.
"Who's there"
"Hula"
"Hula who"
Harry stuck his finger in his mouth and made a 'p' sound with it.(iykyk the Dunkirk interview)

They took Liam home and gave him painkillers every four hours and not long after, he was performing with the boys again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again, a shorter one....
Two updates in one day though!
As always:

Have a good....wherever you are😉