16. All the boys-car crash

(Liams PoV)
I woke up to the familiar beeping sound again. It smelled like hand-sanitizer and I was laying on a soft bed. I could feel something in my nose and it itched, so I brought my hand up to my nose und grunted. I opened my eyes and saw Paul sitting next to me. "You're awake!", he said happily. I just looked at him confusedly. "Oh, you passed out after the car crash", he said. I didn't remember the doctors saying that Harry was not well. Paul was smart to not mention it to me again.
"What....", I stuttered, still in shock.
"Where are the other boys?", I asked fearfully.
"They're being looked at right now, don't you worry about them. You need to heal too. Niall is well and Zayn, too. They'll be coming here soon. Louis and Harry just need a bit more attention okay?", Paul replied, rubbing the back of my hand to assure me that everything was fine. I nodded and let myself fall into the bed again. My eyes were drooping again as I fell asleep once more.

(Nialls PoV)
The doctor fixed my knee and I was on the way to Liam. Paul said that Liam wanted to see at least one of us. Zayn was coming later too, his head and wrist were fixed right after my knee. I stepped out of the elevator and went to Liams room. Well, not exactly went, but limped with crutches. I knocked and Paul opened. "He's asleep right now, but I assume he'll wake up soon. How are you?"
"I'm fine, just dislocated my knee and I have to be on crutches for like 6 weeks. This cast thingy has to stay on 3 weeks at least too. I can feel it itching already.", I frowned as I said it.
"Aw you poor thing", Paul gave me a sympathetic look and laid his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, looking back to Liam. There he was, with a heart monitor and a little tube in his nose (idk what it's called). He was asleep. Then he groaned and slowly opened his eyes.
"Hey mate", I said quietly.
"Niall?"
"Yeah it's Niall", I chuckled.
"How are you?"
"Oh...just a dislocated knee it's not that bad", I smiled at him.
"Oh. That's good."
"What about you?"
"Eh, don't really know"
"Yeah, I'll explain it to you guys", a doctor interrupted them. He was holding a file in his hand. "You're Liam right?"
Liam nodded.
"Ahhh. You've got a concussion so it's okay if you don't remember a few things. Your leg is okay, we've put a cast on it to stabilize it, it's not broken though. You were very lucky. Your arm though is broken and we've put a cast on that as well. If you need anything, don't hesitate to push thus button alright?"
"Yep"
Then the doctor stepped out.
"Well that's the answer I guess", I sighed.
"Hey guys.", Zayn came in. He was whispering, he probably had a massive headache from that cut. "Hey", we both whispered back. Then we talked about our injuries.
After about 2 hours, we had to leave Liam and sleep in other rooms together with Paul.
"Guys. I have to talk to you", Paul urgently said to us, when we arrived at our rooms.
"Yeah, sure", I answered, confused why he was so serious. This couldn't have something to do with Louis or Harry right?
"I don't want you to freak out. The doctors have given me an update from Louis and Harry. Louis is well, he's out of surgery and he's resting in the ICU. Harry is....he went under surgery too but....he fell into a coma, that's not medical induced. They don't know why he fell into one. They also don't know when he'll be waking up. But they said, he's stable and he can possibly hear and feel everything that's going on. So they want you to talk with him, be with him to give him more chances to wake up (again idk how it is to be in a coma, never been in one). "
Tears flooded my face as I listened to Paul. I instinctively hugged Zayn. Usually Zayn would back away, but this time he also had tears in his eyes and hugged back. If I wasn't crying of sadness because of Harry, I would be crying of happiness. Hugging Zayn was so relieving.
"Have you told his family?"
"Yes, they're on their way. And your parents are coming too"
I nodded.
"I guess you want to sleep with Zayn in a room, I'll take the one right next to it"
I nodded again.
We all got to bed, energy drained from everything that happened that day.
Let's see what's going to happen next.

_______________

Hiiiiiii
I'm sorry it's been a while since the last update so here's one again

Hope you enjoyed

Have a wonderful ... where ever you are

~D