14. Harry appendicitis but they don't believe him

(Harrys PoV)
Groaning, I woke up and looked at my phone. It was almost 7 am so Liam would come to wake us up soon. We had an interview at 8 am and then a signing session, then interviews again. But that wasn't enough, we had a show to do in the evening.
I knew I'd be dead by today evening. Then my stomach turned and i felt a sharp pain in my right side.

"Sis", i hissed in pain. Taking a few deep breaths wasn't helping though, so I sat myself up to get some painkillers. It was probably nothing and just veeeery sore muscles or something. I surely didn't think it was a reason to wake the boys up yet. So I stood up being welcomed by a wave of dizziness. I quickly bent down and it went away. It's an old trick my mother showed me, it always worked. Then I went to the kitchen as quiet as I could and took some medicine out of the medicine bag we always carried around. There also was my inhaler and my travel sickness pills, a thermometer...you know what kind of things.
I got a cup of water and dropped the tablet in it. After I drank it i sank back in the bed and slept for about 10 minutes.

"Wake up Hazza"
"Noooooooo"
"We have to go soon"
"I don't feel good"
"Don't fake it Harry. To me you look absolutely fine so just get up", Liam said, quite annoyed.
Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at Liam in shock.
"But-"
"No but, Harry"

I sighed and I knew that Liam didn't mean it, he just was responsible if they were late or something. He just didn't want us to get in trouble.

"Alright", i said while getting up. Then another sharp pain in my right side hit me. I held my breath and winced, waiting for it to leave. It did, thankfully. But i knew I wasn't going to last the day without passing out or something. I just hoped it would happen before or after the concert so it doesn't happen on stage.

"I'm ready", i said, after I got changed. All of the boys nodded a good morning.
We drove to an interview, but that wasn't interesting. Well other than I was trying hard not to flinch every couple minutes.
After the interview i started to get a bit nauseous. I was hoping I didn't have to throw up.
Then we were driven to a photoshoot, where our concert would be held too. When we arrived I excused myself to the toilet.
I waited for the heave but i just couldn't get it out, even when I needed it so badly. Breathing hard, I stood up on wobbly legs. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a pale face with rings under the eyes. I just couldn't understand why they didn't believe me.

"Hey, I'm back", i said, tapping Liam's shoulder. He turned around and answered: "Took you long enough, we have a photoshoot now"
"I was throwing up, in case you wanted to know", I replied sassily. I thought that could bring some sense in Liam, but strangely it didn't.
"Come on Harry. Stop it. I'll give you cookies if you admit you're not sick"
"Well I am. Even though I love cookies, I am sick."
"Well then, no cookies"
"NOOOOO, i love cookies. I'm not sick. I'm not sick.  Now where are my cookies?!", I said like a child.
"At home Harry"
"Fine. But promise?"
"Promise"

Shit. Now I had to 'fake' being sick while actually being sick and that was rather hard when every ten seconds there were flashes. It was giving me headaches and after 100 pictures or so I started to get dizzy and nauseous.

"M sorry, can I go to the toilet again?", I asked quietly.
"Yes, Harry. Hurry", the photographer sighed, rolling his eyes.

(Nobody's PoV)

"I think Harry's really sick mate", Zayn whispered in Liam's ear.
"What?! No. He isn't. He just wants attention", Liam spat back.
Zayn backed up because nobody wanted to deal with an angry Liam. Louis made a mental note to himself to check on Harry later when he was allowed to but not now as it only would bring more consequences. When Harry came back he looked even paler and sweat was on his forehead. He looked beyond exhausted and he was wobbling dangerously while walking back to the other boys.
After a few different poses Harry let out a whimper.

(Harry's PoV)

I let out a whimper, accidentally, of course. Liam sent a look that meant 'i know you're faking just stop it' and Louis sent me a look that meant ' I'm taking care of you later I don't care if you want it or not'.
At this point I couldn't really concentrate anymore. A sudden wave of nausea brought my dinner from last night crawling upwards in my throat. I quickly threw a hand over my mouth, widening my eyes in panic and searching for a bucket. When I found one I ran to it and released my stomach intents. Louis jumped and immediately followed me and rubbed my back. He spoke slow soothing words and it really helped me calm down while puking my guts out. After the fifth unproductive heave Louis stated that i was burning with fever. Duh.

Then my vision began to become cloudy and i couldn't focus on anything anymore. The last thing I heard was Louis calling my name before I hit the ground.