10. Niall back pain

This was a request from janop245 I hope you like it✌

___________________

Niall didn't know he would be in real bad pain after this concert. He knew that there always has been something wrong with his back and he often had back pains. He even went to the doctor, but none of them could tell him what was wrong with him. Niall didn't care much though, as he was taking painkillers almost every day. He hadn't told the others yet, he didn't want to be fussed over. Usually when he was sick or hurt the other lads would baby him, as he acted like a baby in public (he knew that and he did it on purpose).

But now he was in hospital in a white bed and there's an IV with morphine that's going through his body. He'd been told that he had a ruptured disc and it would heal in a few weeks, but boy did it hurt...

*5 hours earlier*

Niall was getting ready for their concert and he took another pill to ease the pain on stage he'll likely get as they were jumping on each other and running all the time. His pain became chronic and he could tell that his left leg wasn't as strong as it used to be. There also was a constant tingling in his left thigh. He brushed it off and blamed it on the nerves and tiredness.

1 hour into the concert everything was going just fine until the boys decided to do a tickle round. The rules were simple: hold your microphone to your mouth and let someone tickle you and the rest part you can't really control😂.

(Nialls PoV)

We decided to do a tickle round. Oh no, I thought. Laughing would definitely hurt him so much.

Harry was first. Liam tickled him in his ticklishest? space: his stomach. Harry held the microphone to his mouth and began laughing hysterically. The crowd screamed. Honestly I couldn't blame them, Harrys uncontrolled laugh sounded really cute. Liam didn't stop and Harry fell to the ground, dropping his microphone. His laugh could still be heard though, it was quite loud and the microphone was next to him anyway. Next was Zayn, he reaaaally sounded cute and somehow he managed to stay shy.
Oh no.
Harry's walking to me.
Fast.
Shit.
No.
Nooooooooo
Too late.

Harry tickled me.
I began laughing and everything seemed fine. But the painkiller I took started wearing off and it slowly but strongly started to hurt. After the tickling round, I was out of breath and my leg was tingling so much I think it was almost numb. I signed Liam to come to me.

"What's up mate"

"Hurts", I croaked with a shaky voice.

"Where?", Liam asked quickly.

"Back...leg's kinda numb"

"Oh no", Liam panicked.

It was then when my vision began to blur and everything was going in slow motion. I could feel Liam shaking my shoulder but I closed my eyes as I accepted the darkness. I mean it's better than feeling pain...

-----------------

I woke up in a hospital.

It was a white bed, white walls, and I had a white hospital gown on. An IV was in my right arm. Confused I looked around and Liam walked to me.

"How're you feeling?"

"What happened?", I asked instead.

"We had a concert yesterday, remember?"

"Yeah...oh...did I pass out?", I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. You were screaming in pain but weren't responsive it was scary. But the ambulance brought you here and you're ok now."

"Why did it hurt so much?"

"They scanned you and you have a ruptured disc. It can be painful for a while until it gets really painful. So they got you in surgery. How're you feeling?", Liam asked again.

"Loopy, numb, but no pain", I mumbled, smiling.

"Good. Why didn't you tell us when your back hurt all the time?"

"I went to many doctors but none could do anything about it so I just thought it was sore or something. Also I didn't want you to baby me. Even if I act like one in public, it doesn't mean I like being babied.", I could feel my face getting red, flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh, I never knew. I'm so sorry and the other lads are too im sure. Just tell us next time anything hurts or something."

"Sure"

_______________

Soo a shorter one...

I'm hungry

Anyway

Have a good ... wherever you are