Chapter 8

*WARNING* there are a few cuss words. You have been warned

The whole day had gone by so fast, we had, had so much fun. We went rafting and swimming and played man hunt.
Now we were having a camp fire and laying watching the stars.
Donny was helping Lucas keep the fire going and Lizzie and I were chatting while watching the stars.
"So, did you enjoy today Rosy?"
"Sure did, was lots of fun. Made a new friend today." I smile at her as she does at me.
" Agreed, Luke talks about you all the time so I felt like I practically knew you already."
"Really??" I give her a confused look.
"Yep, but enough about that, are you going to Marcus party tomorrow?"
"Course I am, I'm his girlfriend so.."
Her eyes widened a bit and she had a bit of a concerned look in my opinion.
"Wait...YOU are his girlfriend..?"
"Umm yea.. Something wrong about that?"
"No no!" She starting shaking her head. " I mean it's cool, it's just, I don't think you should go to the party tomorrow...you know, it might not be all as fun."
"Are you kidding? Marcus party are the best, lots of people Go, no one wants to miss it."
" I know but.."
" look, it'll be fine, if your worried about the drinking, it's cool, I never drink the stuff their and I stay away from The guys who do. Besides, Donny is really excited about it, he told me that him and Marcus were talking about it all last night."
" ... Whatever you say.. Just don't say I didn't warn you." I still have a confused look on my face when she goes over and sits next to Lucas.
What's she even talking about?

I shrugged off the feelings, I didn't think it was really important. I had learned a lot about her. She had moved here from North Carolina, apparently her and Lucas had been close friends when they were younger, and recently she moved here but I guess it been a while since she already knows about Marcus and his parties.
Donny comes and sits next to me in the middle of my thoughts.
" So you ready for tomorrow?"
I smile and let out a small laugh. "Ready as I'll ever be, how about you?"
" I'm pumped. Can't wait... Thanks for inviting me rose, Lucas is one cool dude."
" He sure is."
We start chatting and came to the agreement it was time to go. We went and said our goodbyes to Lucas and Lizzie.
"see you guys at the party tomorrow!" I wave and I see Lucas and Lizzie both with that concerned look..
"Yea.. See you Rosalinda." Lucas says and he and Lizzie turn and go. Weird, he never says my full name..
Why is everyone acting so weird about tomorrow? They're all making me kind of nervous.. Oh well, no point in worrying.

( skip to tomorrow for the party )

I stood in front of my house waiting for Donny. I had on a cute little shirt and dot skirt. ( see media ) Donny arrived and we head to Marcus house.
Walking in I feel people staring at me. Most smiling.
I wonder why they're all so happy??
Marcus is sitting on the couch with his friends laughing and drinking, he spots me and gets up and goes to hug me.
"Rose! Babe, so good to see you!"
He gives Marcus the 'bro' handshake thing. ( idk XD )
"Don, my man, good to see ya"
" Same.. "
I sat next to Marcus and we staring chatting.

After a while of partying, Marcus told me to head to the backyard porch, he had a 'surprise' for me apparently.
As I make my way out, Lizzie was standing close to the door.
Lizzie grabs my arm and shakes her head.
" don't go out there Rose, please."
" why not?"
She looks around and keeps shaking her head. " I cant say, just please.."
"What?" Before I could say anything else, Marcus is behind me leading me out.
" Why you just standing her love? Let's go outside. He pushed me out and makes me stand on the porch. Then he goes into the grass and takes his phone out.
" Why do you have your phone..?"
" Cause I want to record the look on your face when you get your special surprise." He smiles and creepy smile that sends chills through me.
He holds up a thumbs up to the sky and I look to see his friends standing in the top floor, window open, with a bucket. Before I could react, they tip the bucket and in a mater of seconds I'm covered in mud.
I hear laughing in the background.
I gasp and try to clean my face but I can't do it properly, I only have one eye open and I'm still Trying to get the other one clean when I hear Marcus talk.
"Surprise! I hope you like your surprise bitch."
Why.. Why did he do this..? I finally manage to clean my eye and I see everyone around me is laughing. including Donny..
But there's something about him.. That makes it seem he's forcing himself to laugh.
" How.. how could you.." It wasn't directed towards Marcus.. it was directed towards Donny.
I start running away when Marcus calls after me.
" Oh and if that wasn't clear, we're over, nice playing with you!" He laughs and he puts his arms around.. No.. Lizzie.
She mutters to me the word 'sorry' but I don't even Care. I run out of there, out into the streets without looking. Everything happened so quickly.
All I remember is seeing a bright light.. Then a horn.. Screaming. Then everything went dark.

Yep. Bam. What a way to end a chapter XD