Chapter 14

There in the doorway stood a very, ticked off Lucas.

Mood: Monster - Skillet
-----

I looked from Marcus to Lucas.
Marcus had lost the happiness in his eyes. They were now filled with fire and hatred. He sprang up from the bed we were sitting on, knocking me down, I quickly crawled away, not wanting to be in between them.

Marcus's actions angered Lucas more, for in a split second he pulled his arm back clenching his fist, he threw it forward with force, knocking Marus backwards ,towards the nurses desk, when it had connected. The gasp of breath confirmed he had winded Marcus.

I stood there speechless, I didn't know what to do! WHERE WAS THE FUDGING NURSE!?

Marcus was doubled over holding onto the nurses desk for support. The punch had caught him off guard and he cursed himself for it. Luke however was relentless, he swung another punch towards Marcus's head. Instinctively Marcus blocked the punch and with a swift movement upward he connect his first to Luke's neck.
I could only watch as Luke staggered backwards, violently coughing.

While Marcus was busy trying to find his balance, Luke took the opportunity to punch him, square in the face.
Marcus's nose started to bleed as he fell to the ground. I gasped and tried to rush over to him but I was caught by my wrist by no other than Luke.

He dragged me out the door with him. Fleeing from the scene. My heart was pounding, I didn't know what to think of the situation.

He had dragged me out behind the school then pushed me against the wall and placed his hands beside my head.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? I TOLD YOU TO STAY CLEAR OF HIM ROSY! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?"

Oh boy..

Short I know. Sowwy ;-) not sowwy

But it seems luke needed up victorious.

-gasps- what's a shocker.