Chapter 3: NOVA

She's been coming home late for a week now. I guess she's having fun. Lots of fun.

She's always there and never here. I miss her. But the more sex she's having is making me horny.

Maybe I should take the offer.

I wanted to change my mind but I was already standing in front of the club with my invitation.

The security let me in and I followed them in. They took my coat and phone. It makes sense not to have any phones allowed here.

Before I knew it all three of them were standing in front of me.

" Where's Mia?" I asked. " aftercare." Noah spoke first. " ready to explore the world of BDSM?" Alex smirked. "Not really."

" we'll take care of you, don't worry."

By the time the tour was over, I was gaping at the mouth. They all stood behind me as I watched a public scene.

They were tied up in weird positions. And the woman was having his nipples pinched. A vibrator was put to her clit.

I tried turning away but Alex stopped me.
" what's wrong baby, is it wet down there?"
I let in a breath and he put his hands on my waist.

" you know if you say yes, we'll get to be your dominants." I turned around quickly, he stepped away with that smirk still on his face.

" how many does Mia have?"

" 2." I hear her voice come from the side of me. " their twin brothers." She smiles. I look up and standing behind her like they are protecting her we're two obviously fraternal twins.

" You changed your mind." She said looking off at the scene happening. " I don't know."
Jaxx said nothing, per usual but he handed me a packet of paper just like the one Mia got.

" let discuss this over dinner?" Alex grabbed my hand.
I looked at Mia her dominants had a hand each on her hips.

She gave me a nod she I followed the three men into an office of some sort.

Soon a plate chicken alfredo, was in front of me.

" I'm going to read some things on the paper, tell us if you'd be interested or not."
I gave them a short nod.

" we'll have to fix that."

"Safe word?" I remembered seeing a clause in the contract about the importance of safe words, I read t the whole page. " Vanilla."
Alex gave me a smirk and then nodded as Noah wrote.

" Nipple clamps, nipple play?"
I only gave him a nod. " gagging, being tied up, slapping." I gulped.

"Y-Yes."

" double penetration?"

Oh god.