Chapter 23: NOVA

I was explaining to Jaxx what type of work I had.

" there's economics and Psychology." I pointed to the laptop . " no problem." He said quietly. I like his voice. " thank you for doing this."
He grunted in response and I stood straightly again. I was about to leave the room and he pulled my arms back, letting me fall onto his lap.

" don't have too much fun without me ok?" He pressed a kiss to my neck. "Ok." I blushed. "give daddy a kiss." I smiled and leaned forward kissing his lips.

He let me off his lap and I continue to walk out the door, it's all sinking in now.

Im about to have sex with my best friend!

We arrive at the club and they tell me to wait at the bar for a moment. I sat at the stool. " Jack Daniels please." I heard another voice say that and when I turned my head Mia was right behind me ordering the same thing.

" hey." She sat at the stool next to me. "nervous?" I say putting the straw into my drink. " very."

" the twins told me to wait here."

" same with Alex and Noah."

" I mean we done stuff before...at those sleepovers." She let out a nervous laugh. " but this is different?" I finish her statement. "yeah."

" you said Noah and Alex, where's Jaxx?"

" doing homework." I giggled to myself. " I- don't even wanna know." She laughs with me.

" girls." Alex came behind us, his hand on my shoulder. " the room is ready."
He grabbed our hands, helping us off the seats.

He led us to a room on the second level of the club. When we got into the room we realized it was a scene room.

On the other side of the glass sat Noah, and the twins.
" have fun ladies." He closed the door behind us and soon joined the other guys on the other side.

Soon Noah and one of the twins approached one of the mics.
" Mia, darling take off her clothes."

" Nova." Noah's silky voice caught my attention. I turned my head to the glass, a smirk on his lips.

" Take her clothes off."

I turned back to Mia and she reached for my jeans, pulling me forward. " I'm horny."
" me too." I reached for the buttons on her shirt. " that Jack Daniels, is kicking in now huh?"

She unzipped my jeans while she looked at me.
"Fuck it." She pulled my jeans down in a swift motion. I stepped out so they and she smashed her lips onto mine. We moaned into the kiss as I ripped her shirt off her. My shirt came off seconds ago and now she was groping my breasts.

We fell back on the bed, she was on top of me. I was pulling her shorts down as she pressed her pelvis into mine.

" oh god." I bit down on her lip, drawing it out. She ripped her bra off and I sat up to do mine. Her lips were red and so were mine. But we were just getting started.

Sweat drew upon our bodies as we were completely naked now. She sucked on my nipples as her hands trailed down my chest to my in between her legs.

" Mia."

She lapped at my juices like she was hungry for more than food. She has a tight grip on my thigh and I was a moaning mess. One hand in her hair, eager for more of her tongue the other hand twisting my nipple giving me more pleasure.

" Aren't you practicing fisting?" She said.

" yes."

"B.." she pushed three fingers inside me, "Fuckkkkkk." I moaned. " so..close." my eyes roll back. She keeps going and pushes a fourth finger inside me. I came hard as she kept lapping and lapping.

Before I knew it she was kissing me, I tasted myself on her tongue and lips. She rolled her hips and I soon realized she was sitting on my thigh.

" can I..."

" yes, please." I felt her warmth as she placed herself down. " if I..." she put her right thigh under me and her other on the side. This way we could both ride each other.

" oh my, fuckkk." She threw her head back, as I held her waist closer and we rolled our hips together.

I love this.