Chapter 13: NOVA

"Sir, please I can't take it." I cry. He lifts my face and slaps my cheek. " you can and you will, now be a good slut and take my cock in your ass."

I whined uncontrollably.
" oh god." My eyes rolled back to my head. "yes, take my dick, you like that slut?"
"Yes sir, I-I love it, please keep going, please."

He stuffed my panties back into my mouth and I sobbed as he continued to fuck my ass.

" look at you creaming? Taking my cum like a good girl." I felt the cum dripping in between my legs.

He sat me up and tightened the belt on my wrists. " I heard you're fist training?"
" I knew you wouldn't be able to resist fisting."

He grabbed the same dildo Alex fucked me with. " now I'm not Alex, I'm going to push it far inside you and you will take it."

He started forcefully pushing me. I was more than halfway in when he spread my legs wider.

" I can't, it's too big." I pulled away.  " you know what to say to make me stop." Would he stop? He didn't last time?

I knew that's what he knew that's what I was thinking. He stopped all movements and came up to my face.

"I'll stop if you say it, I promise." He pressed a kiss to my forehead. I nodded and he continued pushing it inside me.

" fuck." I lean forward and he pushes me back.
" where do you think you're going? Hm?"

" It hurts sir, please."

" tell me what you want." He slowed his movements and watched me. "I want to c-cum sir." I whine. " then take this deeper and you can come."

He shoved the thing up to me which made me scream in pain but he moved it in and out finding my pleasure.

" Yes cum for me Nova."

I grabbed his arm to let him know to stop and he did. He let me cum and I fell into his arms.
He reached to my back and untied my wrists.

He put my clothes back on I laid across the seat and laid my head on his lap. I felt sleep coming but I wanted to stay awake.
"Shhh, go to sleep." He ran his finger in my hair. " I'm right here."