Chapter 45: NOVA

When we got home, well the elevator, he immediately grabbed me, kissing me roughly and ripping my dress off.

He pulled it down exposing the black lingerie. He sucked in a breath as he scooped me up. "Only for me right?" He threw me over his shoulder. " Only for you." He carried me out of the elevator, rushing into the house.

I waved at Alex and Jaxx as they sat in the living room watching a show. I squealed as Noah slapped my ass.

We made it to his room and he threw me onto the bed. I spread my legs, inviting him in.

" I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight." He grabbed my waist. " Oh yeah?" I smirked grabbing his collar.

...
The next morning I was brought breakfast in bed by one of the cooks in the house.

I covered my naked body with the sheets as she handed me the tray.

" Thank you." I smiled. She picked up the laundry hamper and left the room.

I grabbed my phone, scrolling through Instagram, as I ate my breakfast when a knock came at the door.

I set my phone down as Jaxx came in. "Morning." He gave me a peck, he bit the eggs off my fork and I glared at him. " What is with you men and taking my food." I narrowed my eyes.

He snorted and then looked around at the mess in the room. " it got pretty loud in here yesterday didn't it?" He smirked. " just how sore are you?"

" Had a pain pill before I went to bed." I nodded. " oh that reminds me." I grabbed my birth control pills off the nightstand and popped one in my mouth with some orange juice. He watched me.

" Can I take you somewhere today?" He asked. " I've been in and out the house all week." I groaned. He smiled and kissed my lips. " we can do it tomorrow, the place will still be open." He was so reasonable.

" I love you," I said as I bit into my toast.
Jaxx was the first one I said those words back to, I share a connection with all three of them but Me and Jaxx's went deeper. He may seem bigger and worse than Noah and Alex, but he's a softie that loves to cuddle.

" We could just have a day to ourselves like we did when Noah and Alex were away." He leaned in. " I'd like that."

" Good, first...you're coming back to bed with me." He moved the tray and grabbed me.

" Jaxx I'm naked!" I slapped his back as he carried me bridal style. " nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked.