Chapter 69: NOVA

" If you want these babies out faster, which you do want, sex will help....a lot and I know you 4 won't have a problem with that."

We heard those words come out of Jordan's mouth at my ultrasound last week and we've been fucking so much since then.

Noah gave me one last thrust before we came, Alex took himself out of my mouth and my hand was covered in Jaxx's cum.

Noah set me down on the bed gently and then they all followed. Jaxx rubbed my belly and Alex buried his face in my breasts and sighed in content. Noah rested in between my legs.

" you know you three won't be able to do this anymore when the babies get here?"

They all looked in my direction. " The babies will need all my attention."

" We need your attention too." Alex said squeezing my breasts. " you can't lay on these anymore." I lift his head. "You can bottle feed." Alex scoffed.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he rested his head against my breasts once again.

....
The wedding is only a month away, and my babies are so fucking heavy. My belly is the size of an elephant, to me at least, and they are constantly kicking like they are fighting in there.

Right now I'm putting a butt load of cranberries in a bowl and adding a bunch of whip cream on the top.

" Nova, what's taking so long?" Jaxx called from the elevator. I grab a spoon and rush to the elevator. " sorry." I say to him as I stuff a spoonful of my creation in my mouth.

" my mother is very excited to see you." He smiled.

" I love your mother."

We all arrived at the nursing home and I spotted Emily sitting at a table with a bingo card in front of her.

The guys walked behind me as we grabbed cards and sticker tabs.

" Hi, Emily." I sat down next to her. " Oh! Nova, let me get a look at you." She smiled, with a soft laugh.

I stood up again and let her see me. " Those babies are growing big, you'll pop any day now." She laughs. " Noah! Alex! You two have gotten so big." She pinched their cheeks. " I want you three to take care of her especially when you marry her and if not I will cut off all your dicks."

She released them with a smile and we all joined the bingo game. Mia would love Emily.