Chapter 16: NOVA

" cum Nova, do it now, or I'll make sure Jaxx denies you each orgasm for two days." With another pump of his dick in my ass, I came, shaking, moaning into the pillow. My body felt weak and limp.

My back still at an arch as he pumped himself a few more times before I felt his cum spilling out of my ass and dripping down my thighs.

" my cum looks so good cumming out of your ass." He gave my ass another slap before moving in front of me.

" stay like that, I want your thighs covered with my cum."

" b-but..." he slapped my face, a whimper coming from me, " yes sir."
" now squeeze your thighs together slut."

I squeezed my thighs and I felt the sticky mess as I opened them again. " wet again?"
I nodded and looked up at him, he was shoving his dick into my mouth.

I sat up on my knees and he pulled my head forward. I gagged on his dick, spit falling down my chest and onto my thighs.

" just like that." He ran his fingers in my hair, which felt really good, especially after he just got done pulling it.

I came downstairs after I got ready. I only found Jaxx downstairs. I have a bunch of classes today, my first one starts at 8 am. I didn't think any of them would be up.

I watched Jaxx pour some coffee into a cup and he looked at me, holding the cream, it looked like a question.

We just stared at each other for a minute.

" y-you're asking me if I want cream?"
He nodded. "yes." I walked around him and saw cinnamon rolls on the table, fresh from the oven.

He came up behind me and picked up the plate. Gesturing for me to get one.
" thank you." I grabbed one and he rose a brow.  I smiled and then grabbed another and placed it on a napkin. He then handed me the coffee and held up a pair of car keys and then he gestured me to the garage.

We got in a white Cadillac and I bit into the cinnamon roll as he drove out the garage.
And God they're really good

I wonder if Jaxx is as rough as Noah and Alex.
The quiet ones always are. I sipped my coffee as I looked out the window.

Jaxx had pulled into an empty parking lot and I turned it on him, his expression had not changed at all.

He parked the car and unbuckled his seat.
" Jaxx what are..." he had grabbed my throat and I put my hands on his wrist.

" You're not going to school today." My eyes widen, his voice was deep and silky yet so dangerous sounding. Everything out his mouth sounded good.

He unbuckled my seat and told me to get in the backseat. I climbed into the backseat, my panties already soaked. He came next to me and pulled don't my top, exposing my bra.

" me, you don't have to call me sir..." he smirked. " I liked to be called Daddy."