EPILOGUE

Laughter rang throughout the house as the toddlers ran around naked.

I spotted a brown-haired baby, a blonde-haired baby, and a dark-haired baby, trying to open the door to the " Playroom"

" no-no-no." I ran up to them, crouching down and scooping them up, and kissing their faces repeatedly. " mommy." The giggled. " what did I say about this room?"

" No kids allowed." They pouted. " Good." I ruffled their hair. " Now let's go get you dressed, Alex, is taking you out ice skating!"

Nyx clasped her hands together happily. She loved ice skating. " we don't like ice skating." Atlas and Phoenix pouted.

" that's why after we take Nyx ice skating, we're going to see Alex in a match today!"

" yay!" They all loved watching Alex fight.

" But we can't go if you don't get dressed." I heard Noah behind me and Nyx's eyes lit up. "Daddy!" The kids know who their biological dads are, but all three of them call all three of them dad so we don't correct them.

She reached up for him and he grabbed her. "up!" Phoenix reached up for Noah. " alright." He bent down and grabbed him as well. " me too!" Atlas grabbed onto Noah's leg. " alright." He walked carefully as they giggled.

" Daddy, will you ice skate with us?" Nyx asked. "I'll watch." He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

....

I was bent down putting on Nyx's skates, as the triplets talked amongst themselves.

" Come on baby." Alex grabbed into Nyx's hand and I grabbed her other hand. " Mommy."

" hm?" I asked as Alex gave us a spin. "Can I have my own room?" Alex and I looked at each other and then back at her. " Why baby?"

" Atlas and Phoenix stink up the room, and they kept stealing my toys!" Alex snorted and I glared at him. " listen." He picked her up, tossing her into the air.

" you know I love you right?" He pressed kisses to her face. She giggled, pushing him away. "Duh."

" When we get home, pick out any room you want." I shot my head to him, oh my god Alex.

" Really?!"

They both looked at me. " Fine."

" See what I can do." He whispered to her. "Thank you, dad." She attached herself to his neck and wouldn't let go. " Are you going to win your fight daddy?"

" If my babies are there, then of course." He tickled her belly again and set her back on the ice. " want to show mommy our new trick?"

She nodded and got into position, with her hands on her hips and Alex behind her. She skated around the ice-making patterns with her blades, she spun around and skated towards Alex. She jumped up and he caught her mid-air. " arms out." He told her. I smiled as I remembered the scene from Dirty Dancing

" ALEX I KNOW MY DAUGHTER ISN'T DIRTY DANCING!" Yelled Noah from the entrance.

.....

I hurried and paid for the drinks and snacks. I handed each triplet a small kid-size bag of popcorn and a juice box.

" Stay close kids." I put them in front of me and we led up to the seats.

Jaxx held his arms out and lifted Phoenix over him and placed him into his seat. Then he did the same with Atlas and Nyx.

I handed Jaxx the popcorn and candy box.

" Thanks, baby." He kissed my lips

We watched as Noah talked to Alex in the ring. He was shaking his shoulders out as Alex nodded to what Noah was saying.

I tore my gaze down to his back. He got tatted 4 years ago, right after the wedding.

My name was in italics and bold on the spine of his back. Then to the side, Atlas, Phoenix, and Nyx came right undermine, in order of birth.

He turned to us, blowing a kiss to each of us as he does before each game.

The bell rings and the fight began.

Nyx was in her cheer uniform we bought her for Alex's matches. " go daddy!" She shakes her pom-poms.

Alex delivered the first punch directly to the guys eye socket, and it sent his opponent falling.

We countdown from ten it turns bell rang repeatedly.

" Yayy!" Nyx was being held up by Jaxx, as she cheered.
Noah and Alex looked back at us, smiling cheekily.