Chapter 8: ALEX

I released her from the restraints and I made her go down on her knees. Her hands-on her thighs and her feet on her sore ass.

" Open your mouth wide." She did as she was told and I filled her mouth with my cock, not giving her enough time to calm down

I held her face as I pushed in and out of her mouth. I heard her choke and gag. She looks so good with her throat being fucked.

She put her hand on the back of my thighs as I stilled, holding the head in place, my cock was deep inside her throat. I can see myself in her throat.

I held her face to my cock and I watch her choke and push back.

" no stay right fucking there slut, never and I mean ever cum without permission. Do you understand if you don't I'll edge you until your clit throbs in pain? I pushed her head back and she coughed spit falling out her mouth.

" no, get back here and swallow my cum." She crawled back to me and I tilted her head back, spilling into her mouth I made sure she gets every drop.

" swallow." I slapped her face and she swallowed my load. " what do you say?"
"T-Thank you, Sir." She wiped her mouth clean.

I picked her limp body upset her on the bathroom counter as I ran the shower water.
She fell into my arms as I got into the shower with her. I washed her as she leaned against my chest.

" I'm tired." She mumbled. " I know I know, maybe if you're good tomorrow I'll let you cum."

" I'll be good." She mumbled into my chest. "I promise." She got used to me, she getting used to being our submissive. I have no doubt she is good tomorrow.

I carried her out of the shower and set her on the countertop with a towel wrapped around her. She sat there like a good girl as I went to get her some clothes.

I rubbed her down with lotion and put one of my shirts on her and then some panties we bought her.

She laid back in the bed and pulled the cover over her. " hungry?"
She gave me a nod and I lifted her again.

" no."

" no?" I gave her ass a light smack. She let out a yelp. "The others are here, don't you want to see them?"
She gripped the back of my shirt in her hand, letting me know she wants to stay with me.

I can't wait to brag to the boys that kitten has a favorite.
I walked down the stairs with her in my arms and I see Noah and Jaxx sitting around the table.

Jaxx glares and Noah rolled his eyes. I told them I would be her favorite, they are just jealous.
I sit down and she's still in my lap.

She turns around and glanced at Jaxx and Noah before looking at the table. " hungry, we got Chick-fil-A." Noah smirked. We all watched her smile grow.