Chapter 39: NOVA

The drive to my apartment was longer than usual, at least it felt that way. Noah didn't speak the entire time and I sure as hell wasn't starting this.

" Noah." Well, I guess I was. " Hm?" He glanced at me quickly and then back at the road. " I think..." I shut up. Not now.

" never mind." I closed my eyes, wishing I was somewhere else. " You sure?" I just nodded.

When I walked up to my apartment I waved him goodbye. After settling in I ordered takeout and sat on the couch eating it and watching a new series on Netflix.

My mind drifted off to the boys, Alex was way too tense today, Jaxx curious but I think he was just as tense as Alex. And Noah, I never really know what he's thinking.

The next morning Jaxx picked me up, he took me out to breakfast and we chatted as we ate. He explained that Alex was just having a bad day yesterday but it was still on my mind.

When we got to the penthouse Noah and Alex were talking in the kitchen. " Can I talk to you three?" I said standing in front of them.

" I um...think I want to... cancel my contract, with the club." Their faces dropped and I stood there playing with rings on my fingers. " what do you mean?" Noah asked. " I think we should take a break, after what happened yesterday it's been bothering me." Alex stood up abruptly and walked over to me. " I had a bad day that's all, baby." He held me by my hands.

" you guys were talking about me before I knocked weren't you?"

When they didn't answer I knew. " I'm causing a strain in you three's relationship, I never wanted to do that."

" Ok I understand but just, don't...." Alex pulled me closer to him and rested his head in the crook of my neck. " don't leave us." He said softly." you're arguing over me and I don't want that." I pulled him back gently, I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"Yesterday when you asked me that question, I was scared I'd say the wrong thing, you three made me feel what I said was going to determine the rest of our lives together. "

In a way it did. Yesterday set the mood for today and everyday after.

" I hate doing this." I wiped my face clear of the tears streaming. " don't cry over us." Jaxx came to my side. " yesterday we were talking about becoming serious with you. Alex brought it up, it caused an argument because we don't know how serious we are to you.

I gulped, staring up at Jaxx. Alex was behind now, staring at the floor, Noah was still at the table, his hands clasped together, staring at me.

" Fuck that." Noah stood up. He pushed Jaxx out the way, making his way to me." we want to be your boyfriends or even husbands someday, but we still have that stupid contract and it's waving itself in our faces, reminding us this its what is keeping us together." He said staring directly at me.

" so we will cancel your contract, but only because we're serious about you. You will no longer be labeled as our submissive and us your dominants. After that contract is broken it's your choice after that, to stay or leave but.." he grabbed my left hand. " we will put a ring on this finger someday."