Chapter 73: NOVA

I was bleeding. A lot. No one told me what would actually happen after I'd given birth.
Jaxx helped me back to bed by carrying me, I laughed on the way.

When it was allowed they let us down to the nursery to see our babies.

First I saw my oldest boy. We named him Atlas. He was fast asleep right now but looked so darn adorable, his hair light brown hair and green eyes, beautiful.

My second boy, Phoenix was also asleep, he was wiggling in his sleep, making us all gush over him. He had very dark curly hair, dark eyes, and beautiful dimples.

Lastly, my baby girl. Nyx was up and looking around at everyone and everything. She was blonde with green and a mix of hazel eyes, she locked eyes with me and reached out for me. Her little legs kicked in the blanket they had her wrapped up in.

I picked her up and held her like the nurse was telling me to. She told me to support her head and neck and I watched as she soothed in my arms finally, falling asleep. I felt the tears coming and then Atlas started crying and then Phoenix joined, making Nyx wake up, then she started crying.

" oh no," I whined. Jaxx, Alex, and Noah came in and Noah picked up Atlas and Alex grabbed Phoenix, I handed Nyx to Jaxx he hushed her to sleep.

We were allowed to take them back to the room and Mia was inside the room picking out what outfits the babies would wear when we left the hospital.

The nurses set up their mini cribs by my bed. Then the doctor who delivered them walked in with papers in her hands.

" The DNA tests came back and when you told us the nature of your relationship we found the reason for your results. All three babies do not share the same father."

"you three fuck like rabbits, mainly threesomes, involving all three of them inside you, all three of them have cum inside you, during the same duration of time, that could split into three eggs, three different babies with three different fathers, but they'll be triplets."

Mia's words came back to me and I looked over to her, she was smirking at me. " I told you it could happen."

" yes, and well, I'll read off the results."

" Baby A, a boy, mother: Nova Jane Knight, Father: Alexander Jacob Louis Rider" Alex looked at me then at Atlas, I think he was started to see the resemblance.

" Baby b, another boy, mother: Nova Jane Knight, Father: Jaxxon Blake Davison."
Jaxx's eyes lit up.

" Baby c, a girl, mother: Nova Jane Knight, Father: Noah Kane Taylor."

________
Thank you everyone for the baby name suggestions.
Especially a huge thanks to @analuixx
@athazagoraphobia16 For suggesting the names I picked.
❤️