Chapter 57: NOVA

I lay in bed with the three of them. All of them touching me in some way.

They were all asleep. Jaxx head rested on my stomach, Alex in between my legs, his favorite place. Noah next to me, his cheek pressed against my left breast.

I needed to pee but they all looked so comfortable and peaceful when asleep. Their snores weren't too loud except for Alex's though.

I closed my eyes, imagining our wedding day.

Walking down the aisle with...I don't know. My father? Who would give me away? He would want to do it, I haven't talked to my family in months, when they find out I'm engaged to three men there's no telling how they'll react.

I closed my eyes again and imagined myself walking down the aisle, the three of them watching me at the alter, Mia on the other side as my bridesmaid. I walked over to the rose-colored flowers. Alex held out his hand helping me up to the alter.

I skipped to the vows in my head and Alex went first, making a few jokes, making everyone laugh, but sounding as sweet as I've ever seen him. Jaxx, he had tears in his eyes, but his vows the most beautiful writing, Noah, didn't read from a paper, he looked to me directly in my eyes and spoke his vows to me. Something he would do definitely.

When I opened my eyes tears fell. Why am I crying? I felt movement and Jaxx was sitting up. " why are you crying?" He asked. " I don't know." I laughed. " Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be crying." He wiped my cheek clear from tears with his thumb.

" Go back to sleep, rest a bit." He said, gently getting up from the bed. I gave him a nod. "where are you going?"

" Just to the bathroom....I'll be back." He smiled. I don't know how they deal with me, I am beyond clingy. But they are worse.

...

I grabbed a towel and walked into the in-home gym with Alex. He said he'd help me work out today, teach me a couple things.

" treadmill." He said. " no that's easy." I pouted.

" ok then, let's do weights."

I sat down on the chair and watched him add weight to the bar. " We're only doing 5 pounds for now." He said. " how much can you do?"

" 250." He smirked. Alex loved lifting, he was in wrestling during school and went to college for it, he could have been famous but he said it was just for fun.

He set the weight down and I went to pick it up but Jaxx walked in.

" Hi, Jaxx." I said sitting back up straightly. "hey, what's going on?"

" Just getting some muscle on these bones." Alex poked my side. " are you sure that's safe?" He asked. I narrowed my eyes and stood up.

" why wouldn't it be bro?" Alex said grunting as he lifted the heavy bar. " Maybe you should try these first." He handed me blue small weights that those old women who join a Zumba class use.

I lifted easily and gave Jaxx a " really?" Look.
" Jaxx, I'm ok." I gave him the weights back and sat down on the bench and reached for the weights but he caught me off guard.

" No nova!" He growled. I flinched and my movement paused. Why was he being so mean?
" What the hell is wrong with you." Alex shoved him in his chest.

I stood up and walked out pushing away Jaxx as he tried to stop me.