Chapter 38: NOAH

Sitting in my office with the two of them we discussed things that needed to change and improvements to the club.

" What if we married her?" Alex blurted.

Jaxx and I looked at each other than at Alex. "What?"

" I know im, not the only one who thought about it. I know this dope has." He nudged Jaxx. "Marry her?"

" what even makes you think she'd want to marry the three of us?" I sneered. " well fuck I don't know Noah, all I know is I want her, we should I be fucking selfish for once and put a ring on her finger like she deserves!" He stood up straightening his suit. " she'll never do it." I shook my head.

" How do you know?" Alex snapped. " Maybe because she's still under the club's contract! It doesn't matter if we love her not, we are her dominants and she's our submissive, now go ask her who she is to us, I can guarantee I know what she'll say." That's the most I've heard from Jaxx in months.

" She knows how important she is to us."

" Yes but this contract says she's nothing but a warm body to us." I slid over the contract we signed with Nova.

That's when a knock came on our door.

" what?!" I snapped.

" Sorry, I'll leave." Her soft voice said. Fuck me.

I stood up and opened the door. She glanced at me before turning around. " I'm sorry baby." I turned her back and kissed her cheek. " what's got your panties into a twist?" She smirked. "ask Alex." I led her inside and closed the door.

" How was class?" I asked. "Boring, per usual, Mia and I went out after though."

She looked at Alex and Jaxx and saw how tense they were. "Did I interrupt something?" She looked back at me.

" No..."

" Nova, what are we to you?" Alex blurted. I'm going to kill him. " why? What's wrong."

" Just answer the question," Alex said. "Um."
" Nova please." Alex snapped. " ok that's enough, get the hell out." Jaxx grabbed Alex by his collar, and dragged him out the room, leaving me and her.

" why is he mad at me?" I rubbed her back softly up and down.

" what's your answer?" I pushed.

" you three are my dominants, how else would I answer the question?" She shrugged. I smiled at her, I was hurting behind it, I want nothing more than to put a ring on her finger.

" How bout I drive you home?"
"Alright." She hesitates.