Chapter 41: NOVA

I walked down the sidewalk, my coffee in my right hand, and three bags full of clothes in my left. The boys had to work today, and they thought I deserved a day to myself. And I very much did.

Jaxx gave me his black card. An unlimited amount! I can buy whatever I want but I would feel bad spending their money on just anything. But Jaxx clearly stated, 'if you don't come back with at least 20 bags I'll give you a proper spanking.' I smirked to myself, remembering his words.

They sent a limo with me, and two men with me. They were both carrying bags. I didn't want them to carry my bags but they insisted.

I sipped my coffee since it was still hot, I glanced to a store I was passing and I paused in my tracks, doing a double-take.

Lingerie

I was intrigued. I took off my sunglasses and moved my hair out the way and set them behind my ears.

I looked at the two men and they uncomfortably shifted. " you two can stay out here if you want." I laughed softly. " thank you, ma'am." They relaxed. " call me Nova, please." I smiled at them as I walked into the store.

As I looked around a woman came up to me. "may I help you with something today?"

" yes, I've never done this before actually." I smiled. " of course, I can help you...so do you have a lover?" She asked, walking me back to the sections. " Three actually." I scratched the back of my head as she gave me a shocked look.

I like what I like ok.

....

I turned in the mirror the lingerie stuck to my body like a glove. My ass jutted out by the straps under my cheeks. My nipples were erect as the fabric brushed against them.

It was red, Jaxx's favorite color.

" I want this one." I handed it to her by sticking my hand out the curtain.

I tried on the next one and this one was black with silver strips around the bottom of it.

Black. Noah's favorite color.

I stuck it out the curtain, " also this one."

Then the next, it was a baby blue.

I love it.

Blue. Alex's favorite color.

Yet again I told her to charge that one too.

Then lastly this one was white but very sexy. Gave me Christian girl look.

White, my favorite color.

" I'll take all 4," I said handing the woman the card. She bagged up the purchases and handed me the card, my receipt, and bags.

I walked out of the store feeling accomplished, also horny.

The men had the limo brought around and I got in. This is how the guys feel, important? Being catered to. I was liking it, but Mia will always humble me.

...

" damn bitch, imagine how rich will you be when you marry them." She winks. I laugh and sip on my lemonade. "I don't care about the money." I rolled my eyes. " I know, I know but I can't just stop thinking about how much things have changed."

Mia and I weren't exactly poor, growing up. My parents made ends meet, so did hers, but we couldn't splurge on things we wanted, not even a bit, all of our earnings went into bills and the families needs.

But once a year, at Christmas our parents would spoil us. I can never say that my family hasn't ever done anything for me. I love them, but they don't seem to have an interest in me anymore. And that's alright, I have Alex, Noah, and Jaxx. And that's all I want.