Chapter 28: NOVA

After dinner, I was watching Netflix on the couch and Alex plopped down and put his hand on my thigh.

" up for some fun?"

I turned to him with a smirk. " yes sir."

He threw me onto the bed, closing the door behind him. He grabs a cloth from the bed and tied it around my eyes. I bit my lip as his hands ran down my body. He was behind me, his lips kissing softly on my neck and shoulder blade.

He pulled down my shirt, exposing my shoulder completely. He bit at it making me shiver in a good way. 

" Alex...please." He cupped my breasts, I whimpered lightly. " Eager for your cunt to be filled huh?" He slid his hand into my pajama pants.

He rubbed my clit lightly, I laid my head against his chest, sighing in content. That was until he gave my pussy a slap.

I jumped and my breathing staggered. He chuckled against my neck softly.

He laid me on the bed, yanking my pants off and my shirt. He used his belt and tipped my hands up to the bedpost.

" you wait here like a good girl with your legs spread for me. Can you do that?"

" yes sir." I gulped.

I heard the door close, for about 10 minutes he was gone. I squeezed my thighs together but opened them again. He came back and I heard a lighter flick.

" A-Alex."

" hush baby, I won't hurt you."

I felt a heat come closer to me and hover over my bare stomach. Next thing I know I felt hot wax drip onto my stomach.

I flinched and tugged at the restraints. " oh my god."

" does it hurt?"

" no." More, please.

He dripped a long line of wax on my breasts and stomach, he spread my thighs and the wax dripped everywhere.

He pushed his finger inside me feeling my wetness. " might have to do this more often if it makes you this wet baby." He took his finger out and I'm pretty sure he sucked his finger clean.

" seeing you like this baby..." he groaned.

I heard his belt unbuckle and he pulled me forward by my thighs. " shit baby." He thrust into me hard, making me cry out, he slammed into me over and over again. I felt the dried wax scattering over my body and fall off my thighs.

"I want you to see this baby." He ripped my blindfold eyes I looked at my body and wax was scattered over me in blue, reds, pinks, and yellows and I looked up some more and he was slamming into me harder with each thrust.

My hands had red marks on them from the belt. The room smelt of sex and candles.

" so beautiful." He ran his hand over my stomach and chest, keeping eye contact with me.

" can I cum? Please, I- oh god please."

" yes, yes." I tugged so hard on the belt I felt my hands go numb. " that's it, baby." He grunted and I felt his cum fill me.

" oh fuck." I watched my chest heave as he made sure I got every drop of his cum.

My head was spinning in a good way, but the room started getting blurry and Alex's voice started to get faint as a slight ring filled my ears. Then it all went black.