Chapter 70: NOVA

" PUSH NOVA DAMMIT." Mia yelled in my ear. " you got this baby, we're here." Noah said in my other ear. " OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT?" Yelled Alex. " GET BACK AND LET THE DAMN DOCTORS DO THEIR JOB!" Jaxx yelled at Alex. " DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

" BABY A CROWNING!" The doctor said over the voices

"WHAT?"

5 hours earlier.

" We'll be out of the city for just a few hours, call us if you need anything." Jaxx kissed me before getting into the limo.

" Don't give birth with us gone, alright?" Alex placed a hand on my bump and smiled at me. "no promises."

Noah kisses me goodbye and went into the limo. They were going to meet with an investor for the club, so they could expand it. They really were businessmen. My businessmen.

Since they don't think I should be alone and pregnant at home I'm staying the night back at my old apartment with Mia.

" so, what should we do first, hit the club?" She said as I watched the limo drive off. " are you crazy?" I laughed, getting into my car with her.

....

As time passed we were getting bored at home. " I have an idea." She says. " let's go to the club and watch scenes." She smiled widely. " Mia." I gasped.

We arrived at the club so quickly, I felt an ache and held my stomach for a minute.

"Alright?"

" yeah." It passed and Mia and I found a scene going on. We got a seat in the back row and watched intensely.

The girl was tied up on an x shaped piece of wood and they were slapping her tits until they were purple.

" that has to hurt." Mia winced next to me.

" dirty sluts like you don't deserve to cum, do you? Tell your audience what you did." Her mistress said.

" I-I came without permission." The crowd erupted in ohhhs. " bad choice girl." Mia shook her head. " Been there before." I nodded.

They edged her for an hour, and after that, they still didn't let her cum. I've never gotten punishment as worse than that.

" You know the twins fingered me in a dressing room before...I squirted all over the mirror." Mia smirked. I laughed and shoved her away as we walked out. " you are vile." We both laughed as we made our way to the bar.

I ordered a Shirley temple and she ordered the same. " Have you thought of baby names?"

"No, we're deciding when we see them since we don't want to know the genders yet." Right now back at the penthouse, the nursery was being built, the biggest room in the house, that would fit all of the triplets things was the playroom. Yes, they were upset that I literally moved their playroom to the smaller room across the hall. But we have to make sacrifices.

I felt another ache and this time it lasted longer. " are you sure you're ok?" Mia grabbed my hand across the table. I didn't say anything until it passed and when it did I finally looked up at Mia.

" just a stomach ache."

" maybe we should go home." She stood up, I nodded, certainly knowing I needed to lay down. She helped me up and we walked out of the club.

She drove this time but as she was driving I grabbed onto the door handle, a stronger and more persistent ache pulled at my belly.

Mia shot her head over to me and grabbed my hand. " Nova?"

Her voice sounded so distorted, it felt like I was only hearing my heartbeat. I grabbed onto the dashboard and Mia started saying my name louder.

The constant ache in my stomach was not something normal. " Hospital." Mia didn't hesitate and sped the car off. The ache passed and I was able to hear and see straight at least.

" Should I call them?" Mia slammed on the break when we got in front of the hospital. "no." She helped me out of the car, and as we got on the sidewalk I felt liquid dripping down my legs.

Oh no.