Chapter 18: NOAH

It's happened, Jaxx has got his claws in her. She is currently on his lap with her laptop on her lap as she finished her school work.

He had made her cinnamon rolls again because she asked. Just because she asked.

She looked up at me as I entered the kitchen but looked back down at her laptop, doing school work.

Jaxx had his arm around her waist and he looked up at me. I crossed them and made my way to the fridge.

I looked back at them and she was giggling as he whispered something in her ear, a smile on his face. That smart bastard.

I can't wait till we can get over this day of the week shit so I can have her whenever I want. But Alex and Jaxx suggested we let her get used to us.

Stupid ass shit.

I closed the fridge and when I turned around she was behind me. " I helped Jaxx make the cinnamon rolls." She held the plate tightly in her hand. What did she want me to do?

" Congratulations?" I walked past her and she didn't speak again. Jaxx had grabbed my arm tightly. He was glaring at me.

I looked back at Nova, she was biting into cinnamon as she sat down, obviously sad.
Jaxx nudged me over to her.

Oh!

She wanted me to taste them.

I grabbed one of the plates in front of her and bit into one as she watched.
" Good job." I tilted her head up and kissed her jaw. She blushed uncontrollably and smiled. She moved back over to Jaxx, he pulled her down into his lap again and she looked back up at me.

I gave her a wink and she giggled.

She hasn't forgotten about me, yet at least.