Chapter 54: NOVA

New Years is tonight. The boys said they originally wanted to propose to me on New Years, they had plans, but I liked my proposal the way it was. It was in she moment, it was just us, no one but us four and I'm happy with it that way.

I yawned as I made my way to the kitchen. I started the coffee machine and placed a vanilla bean cup onto the machine. I placed my cup under it and went to my room.

I showered, got dressed. I curled my hair and admired my ring some more as I did my makeup.

After getting ready I grab my bag and grab my coffee. When I turned around the three of them were leaning against the counter staring at me, all of them shirtless with sweatpants on.

" Morning." I smiled, I went over to them kissing their lips each. " Our New Years' party is tonight." Alex started. " Really?" I placed a lid on my coffee and went to the fridge to look for something quick to eat.

" Yeah, lots of our colleagues will be there, great business opportunities." Noah handed me a muffin.

" Thank you." I leaned against the counter with them as I unwrapped my muffin.
" you don't usually eat muffins," Jaxx says. I shrugged. " I am today." I bit into the banana muffin. Jaxx hummed and nodded.

" Anyways, will you come with us, as our fiancé?" Alex smirked. " we want to show you off." Alex played with my ring on my finger.

" Of course, I need an outfit though."

" I've arranged that you and my sister, go shopping for tonight after you finish your classes, she'll be at the party along with Raylen and Jordan."

I smiled and gave him a nod. " Sounds great."
After I finished the muffin I grabbed some grapes out of the fridge.

" Hungry?" Jaxx smiled. " Yeah, I am I don't know why." I stuffed my mouth with grapes.

" I got to go. I'll see you three later. Maybe I'll stop by the club later." I smirked. " don't you dare." Noah said. " Can't I stop by and see my fiancé's?"

" Not if you destroy another scene room."

"I made it up to you last night didn't I?" I pecked his cheek. " Mhm." He stared down at me, before giving in and kissing my lips.

"But the bitch deserved it," I said seriously.

....

I finished my classes and walked with Mia to the limo. " things are better?"

" I haven't talked to them, and don't want to. But thank you for doing that yesterday. Who knew your fight would end in you getting engaged." She snorted. " Yeah, didn't see it coming."

" I'm happy for you...really." She smiled. " I want you to be happy too, you deserve it more than anyone."

" It's ok...right now we need to focus on your wedding, and we need to figure out how we're doing it with three men." She smiled. "Are you coming to the New Years' party?" I asked.

" I don't know, I have no idea where I stand with the twins." We got to my car and we got in. " Well, if you aren't doing anything tonight, come by and I share a New Years' kiss with you." I smirked playfully. " won't your fiancé's be upset?" she laughed.
....
The party was going on, on the roof of the building and the third floor. I was on the second floor in my room trying to zip my dress.

I heard a knock on my door and Jaxx entered.

" Came to see if you're alright." He walked to the mirror right behind me, seeing I needed help.

" it's tight." I say. " it's not zipping."

" I swear this is my size." I groaned turning to the side. " It's ok, we'll try again." He tried again and it wouldn't budge. I sucked in and he finally got it up, but it was tight. " there you go." He kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and leading me to the party.

" How many people are there?" I gulp. " Don't worry." He pulled me closer and ran his hands up my waist and grabbed my arm and admired my engagement ring.

" It looks beautiful on you."