;1 mad woman

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

august 31st, 1995.
LONDON

-

"how did you end up here?"

"none of your business."

•••

"What is this place?"A plane flight and twelve hours later they were in London, in front of a large building that was now opening into another building.

"Relax." Diana reassured, "You're safe now."

Safe. They walked through a hall for a minute until reaching a door, which Diana entered. "No, you stay."

She could tell by the whispers and chatting that it was some meeting. "Wait where do I go?" She asked Diana.

"Find a room and unpack."

She groaned, taking small steps up the stairs and finding a room that looked relatively empty. The whole house looked old. Like it was from the 1800s. She unpacked her cd player and placed it on top of a wooden drawer, then got all of her CDs out.

A boy walked in the room and saw a girl sitting down and holding some muggle electronic device, sort of looking like the thing the man in an old 80's movie that Hermione had shown him. The girl plugged the device in and was browsing through these square-shaped plastic objects. They had people on the front, did she own small paintings?

Violet turned to see a boy looking at her through the doorway. He had red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. She gave him a small smile, "Hi."

The boy didn't know her name, just how she looked, and her voice made her even more strange. She had a slight accent, which he could tell she was starting to slightly lose. The girl was wearing a dark blue sweater; with the hood up, and some baggy sweatpants. Her eyes were dark brown, she had lines over her eyelids which meant she was wearing some sort of makeup, and her skin was a slightly tanned bronze. "Sorry." The boy apologized.

British. Violet had forgotten she was in London right now. The boy was fairly good-looking, but she was just a flirtatious girl in general. "You know, you can stop standing there in awe and sit down with me."

The boy hesitantly walked over. Who is this girl? He sat down and looked at the small paintings. "Have you never seen a cd player before?"

"My dad has mentioned these before, but I've never actually seen one up close."

The girl pulled one cd out, she chose wisely. Like a Virgin by Madonna. The boy's cheeks turned a bright pink and he looked away, making her laugh. "Do you know who Madonna is?"