;20 brujería

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

september 1st 1996.
HOGWARTS EXPRESS

-

"what did you do, harry?"

"what i had to, violet."

•••

"How was your summer?" Naya asked Violet, sitting across from her inside the compartment they had with Lana and Andy.

Harry and Violet had only talked to each other over the summer if they both were having a mutual need for sex. She liked it, but still didn't know what they were. They definitely weren't friends, and definitely weren't boyfriend-and-girlfriend. God, it could make her barf just thinking of it. "Eventful," Violet replied, then the train came to a stop.

A student announced that they had arrived, and the isles were filled with students racing to get off the train. Violet slipped through, her sneakers making it easier. She stood out, with her Lilac-colored outfit and hot pink makeup. Ron tapped her shoulder, making her turn around and pull him into a compartment, not wanting to start traffic in the isles.

"Hey Vee." He greeted, giving a quick smile.

"Hi, Ron." Violet slightly chuckled, wondering why he needed to talk to her so bad. Lavender Brown passed by, smitten as a kitten and blushing and gushing as she waved and smiled at Ron.

He gave her a nod, and once she was gone he switched his focus back on Violet. "Do you know where the hell Harry is?" Ron questioned.

"Uh, no. I don't." She told him. "I'm pretty sure he left with like, Hermione, or something."

"Hermione was the one that was asking me."

Violet tilted her head, "Look Ron," She put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sure he's fine. Let's just go to the opening feast and see first-years get their houses, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

✧・゚: *✧

Harry wasn't fine.

He laid on the ground of the train, staring blankly at the ceiling as his nose stung. He could smell the blood dripping from it, and taste the copper on his tongue.

Harry followed Luna as she opened the doors of the train, his nose throbbing and bleeding, but that was the least of his worries right now. She offered to fix his nose, and he was hesitant at first but then obeyed, wincing when the spell began. He looked up at her exhaling, "How do I look?"