;25 cellophane

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

january 23rd, 1997.
POTIONS CLASS

-

"do i just not do it for you?"

"no, jesus, violet."

•••

(cw: sexual content, a lot of crying. this chapter REALLY represents the song for it. and also your best american girl by mitski. shout out to all my woc who are always the second choice!! also, i love fka twigs! sorry my a/n is so long okay enjoy.)

Diana had come back from Shanghai to let Violet stay in her apartment in downtown London, and she stayed there for the rest of the break. No Harry, no anyone, just herself and television. Lots of Cable TV. She had felt like she'd seen every Johnny Depp movie in existence.

The first week back to school was awkward. Harry and she weren't speaking, and they were both waiting for the other to make the first move. They'd pass by each other in the halls and not utter a word, look down at their feet during classes they had together, not daring to make eye contact, it was like they were strangers again.

Harry ended up making the first move.

He caved, stomping through the halls and to the Slytherin common room, and it was empty. He must've had amazing luck. He knew exactly which dorm was hers, they'd meet in that hallway every single time.

Violet opened the door before he could even knock, she could sense he was there. She had hoop earrings hooked to her ears, a small t-shirt on, and low-rise jeans, clearly showing her stomach. "Is this an apology?" She asked, licking her lips.

"I guess so," Hart replied, letting himself in and kissing her. Violet kissed back, happy that Harry wanted her again. She felt pathetic sometimes, waiting for him like this.

But once their clothes were off, and she was on her stomach with Harry holding her chin up, and thrusting into her, all those hesitant thoughts faded away. Her thoughts faded into bliss, the only word that she could think was Yes, and Harry, and Fuck, right there.

Once she was out of her daze, she noticed Harry still going, not stopping his pace. He'd hadn't finished yet, and was still trying to reach his high. Another minute passed, and Violet turned to look at Harry again, and he shut his eyes.

"Okay, stop, stop, stop." Violet breathed out, and Harry pulled out. He didn't finish. He wasn't liking it. She hated that. She grabbed her t-shirt, pulling it over her body as Harry watched. "You're obviously not turned on." She whispered, slipping her panties back on. Harry pulled his boxers on, looking at her.