;22 dancing with our hands tied

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

november 23rd, 1996THE GREAT HALL

november 23rd, 1996
THE GREAT HALL

-

"well, that's just great news. harry, why don't you tell me more about that?"

"shut the hell up, violet."

•••

(cw: drinking, slight sexual content, and racial jealousy??? i don't know how to describe it, but feeling like you're less worthy of love due to your ethnicity, and wishing you were white due to that.)

Today was game day. Slytherin v. Gryffindor. Gryffindor won, obviously. Violet was rooting for both teams, she didn't care much about quidditch and sports. She just wanted to go to the victory party after and get drunk.

So that's exactly what she did.

As she walked to the Gryffindor common room with the pack of people, she whispered to Harry, "You did good today."

"It was all Ron," Harry told her.

"Maybe it was." Violet agreed, teasing

Luna Lovegood ran up to them, a large lion costume on. "It worked!" She yelled, giddy and jumping. "Ron fell for it!"

"Fell for what?" Violet asked, slightly yelling between the chants that all the students were screaming.

"Oh," Luna's eyes went wide as she turned to her, "Hello Violet!" She greeted. "Harry informed Ron that he poured some of his liquid luck in his drink this morning, but he didn't do it," Luna explained to her.

Violet laughed, turning to Harry. "I didn't think you were smart enough to revise a plan like that." She teased.

"Oh, shut up." Harry shoved her as they all crowded into the common room, "King Weasley!" being shored by everyone, a proud smile on Ron's face as he looked around the room. He jumped back on the floor, still smiling as confetti was falling.

Out of nowhere, Lavender Brown came up to Ron and was pulling him into a big embrace. And...making out with him. In front of everyone. Violet's eyes widened at the boldness of the move, but then her gaze was Hermione.

Her eyes were filled with tears, and she huffed and ran out of the party, going down the stairs of the tower. No one noticed that she left, everyone else focused on cheering on Ron, drinking, and dancing.