;5 has no one stole your spotlight before?

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

october 14th, 1995.
ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

-

"why do you think you're better than me when i'm the teacher here?"

"i don't think, i know."

•••

"Neville found a place." Harry sat down next to her on the window ledge in the corridors that she was always doing homework on.

Violet looked up, putting her quill down. "Neville? Really?"

Harry nodded. "I'm getting everyone rounded up so we can check it out, could you pause your homework for a bit?"

Violet closed her book and jumped off the ledge, grabbing her book bag. "Of course." Then she was following him to this secret place, hoping that he was trustworthy enough. He led her to a group of people standing in front of an empty wall, waiting for him.

Violet was wearing a matching pant and bralette outfit with daisies embroidered onto it. She had found it last year at a thrift store when she snuck out of the "orphanage" one time during summer. It resulted in a beating, but at least she felt free for about three hours.

The wall opened, and it grew into a large room; filled with statues and other small gadgets. It sort of looked like a really large closet.

"Neville," Hermione gasped, in awe. "You found the room of requirement."

"What is that?" Violet questions.

"It only appears when a person is in real need of it."

"Well," Harry exhales, stepping in front of everyone; looking like some commander. "We should get started."

They all lined up, Neville being the first to try the "Expelliarmus" spell. His wand boomeranged back, almost hitting Colin in the head. "Try it like this," Harry told him, moving his wand and muttering the spell, the wand falling right out of the statue's hand.

"Show off." Violet whispered in his ear.

After everyone attempted the spell, Harry and Colin dueled using the stunning spell; Harry flying across the room and everyone gasping. Violet snorted when he hit the ground, everyone turning to glare at her. She looked down, letting Harry continue the lesson.

"We should duel, test it out." Hermione offered, making the rest of the students agree.

People paired up, and Violet was alone since Harry had instructed her not to tell Lana, Andy, or Naya about the meetings. "Guess it's just me and you." She told Harry, hot breath against his ear.