;2 soy un perdedor

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

september 1st, 1995.
HOGWARTS EXPRESS

-

"violet?"

"the fuck are you looking at?"

•••

(cw: drinking, smoking, slight mentions of racism, mention of rape. sorry for all the dialogue in this chapter!)

Violet was trying to find her way through this large train, but she had already lost Hermione; so no one could explain to her where to go. She looked around for a compartment to sit down in, but all of them were full. This was her hell. At Illvermory she was liked, had friends, and was popular.

"Hey!" Someone called to her, she turned around to see three people sitting in a compartment. Two girls and one boy, and the boy was the one that was talking to her. He had curly brown hair and a kind, welcoming look on his face. "I haven't seen you before, what's your name."

"Violet." She replied, "Zamora."

"Zamora." The boy tilted his head, her voice probably confused him.

"I'm from Mexico, that's why my voice is different."

"No shit." A girl laughed, she had her hair in dark, long dreads, brown skin with a few tattoos, which were probably done by herself, due to the messiness of them.  "Sit down." The girl offered. Violet sat across from her, next to a bronze-skinned girl; who looked a bit upset. "I'm Lana." The dark-eyed girl introduced.

"This is Andy," She pointed at the friendly-looking boy, "and that's Naya." The bronze-skinned girl she was sitting next to smiled at her.

"What's your favorite band? Choose wisely, because I'll be extremely judgemental if you say something horrible." Andy laughed as he took out a cigarette.

Violet looked a Lana and Andy, not knowing what to say. "Uhhhh..." She paused, "I like the Cranberries, —and Sublime, Hole, and all that."

"You like Sublime?" Lana exclaimed, and Violet nodded. "They made that Date Rape song right?"

"Yeah." Andy agreed.

Lana exhaled smoke and turned to Andy. "That was the song I showed you last year."

"I don't remember."

"Y'know, the one that went like dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!"

"I fucking love that song!" Andy screamed and Lana looked back at Violet, who was staring at them both; looking a bit judgemental as Andy continued singing the lyrics to the song. "Let me tell you about a girl I know, had a drink about an hour ago. Sitting in a corner by herself, in a bar in downtown hell!"