;19 visit

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

august 29th, 1996THE BURROW-

august 29th, 1996
THE BURROW
-

"the others can't know. only us."

"yeah, okay."

•••

(cw: mention of forced sexual labor and rape.)

Diana was coming to visit today. Violet was dreading it. She loved Diana but didn't know how to explain to her why she left Matt. Harry was the only one that knew Matt's dad was Lucius Malfoy. She also was still worried about the whole sleeping-with-Harry situation.

She was fixing herself up in the mirror, all the bruises and burns were basically gone, except for the cigarette burn she got from Matt once, but she could lie and say she did it to herself accidentally.

She finished her makeup, then put her hair in a quick bun, pulling two strands of hair to the front of her face. She was just wearing a tank-top and jeans, clipping her earrings on then heading downstairs.

She caught Harry's gaze, locking eyes for just a moment, then walking over to the door after hearing someone knocking. Violet opened the door smiling, Diana pulled her into a large hug. "Violet! I missed you!" She gasped. "I brought a friend..." Diana told them, Remus Lupin appearing behind her, and Harry running to hug him.

"I'll make a pot of tea," Molly said, grinning.

✧・゚: *✧

They were now sitting down on couches and chatting, Violet, the twins, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny packed on one, and Diana, Lupin, Molly packed on the other. And Arthur of course sitting in his own chair. Diana was telling stories about her childhood, growing up in Hong Kong but moving to London at age 8, reminding Violet a bit of herself.

"I learned English pretty quick, and now I can speak six languages," Diana informed the kids, all of them in awe.

"Really?" Violet exclaimed, "Which ones?" she asked.

"Well, Cantonese was my first language." She stated, "Then I learned English once I moved to London, and after I graduated from Hogwarts I moved to San Francisco to work at one of the Headquarters on the west coast for Illvermory which is where I learned Spanish."

"Interesante." Violet commented.

"What are the other three languages?" Ron asked.

"After you learn Spanish, the rest is pretty easy. I taught myself Portuguese when I moved to Brazil."

"I feel like I'm learning more about you now than I did when I was living with you," said Violet, making Diana chuckle.