;31 i know the end

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

july 12th, 1997.
THE BURROW

-

"i don't think i'm going back to school this fall."

"oh."

•••

(sorry i'm slacking on updates, i've been very busy and a lot has been happening, i had to go to mexico for a bit, so i wasn't writing. but now im on summer break and have lots of free time! so yay! more exile chapters!)

They were laying next to each other in bed, breathing heavy and letting the cool air hit their bare skin. Violet got out, pulled her panties back up, and put her tank top back on. She peeked out the window, overlooking the fields as she slipped her socks back on. "We should go out."

Harry laughed, Violet was always so impulsive. "What?"

"Yeah." Violet laughed, walking towards him. "Let's go out to London, go clubbing."

"Violet, they'll know we're gone." Harry protested.

"We've been sleeping together for almost a year. They haven't found out about that, right?" Violet said.

"What does that even have to do—"

"—It means that they won't know if we leave. Come on." She kissed him, "Please?"

"No, Violet." Harry declined, letting his head fall back on the pillows. Violet slightly sighed, rolling her eyes. Sometimes she fantasized about yelling at Harry and hating that sometimes he was more in control that she was.

Violet left his room, walking to her own. Of course, as she's walking out of his room, Ron is walking out of his, heading to the bathroom. Whilst she is wearing a thin white tank top, clearly showing cleavage since she wasn't wearing a bra. Which wasn't that weird, since Ron had seen her without a bra before, it was the fact that she wasn't wearing any pants. Ron rolled his eyes, closing the door.

✧・゚: *✧

the next evening.

Violet was getting dressed, and the rest of the family outside. Pulling a white-colored hoodie over her chest, she never fully adjusted to the cold. Moving from Mexico to San Francisco was quite a change. San Francisco was humid and cool. In England, it rains a lot, and it's very cold. In her hometown of León, it was always hot, and wouldn't get below eighty degrees until December.