;8 live through this

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

december 22, 1995.
THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT

-

"you've kissed other guys before."

"i literally never said anything about kissing."

•••

Different yells of "Expelliarmus" echoed throughout the room. Some happy, because the spell worked. Some exasperated, still not getting it right. Violet had already made Harry's wand go flying so she was leaning against a wall, waiting for this meeting to be over.

It came to a close, a few 'Happy Christmases' and 'Happy Holidays' then everyone was out. Except for Cho. She was waiting for Harry since she was going to talk to him about going home for Christmas. Violet heard a few muttered words and peeled into the room. Harry and Cho, getting closer. Her eyes guided up at the mistletoe above them.

Harry looked up at the mistletoe, then back at Cho. Don't kiss her, please don't kiss her. Violet said in her head, watching them nervously.

But he did anyway.

He kissed her. Full-on the mouth. Violet hoped he would pull away, but he didn't. They just kept going and kept going. "Oh my god, fuck." Violet whispered, the feeling hitting her. She showed Harry the most vulnerable part of her, almost kissed him, and now he's making out with Cho. She felt stupid, believing that he liked her back.

Harry was lost in translation. All he could think about was Cho, Cho, Cho. The way her lips felt, how she was crying which was strange, but he didn't care about anything. Until he saw her.

Violet Zamora in the flesh. With her slick-back ponytail, hoop earrings, eyeliner, and pink two-piece outfit. Her expression was a mix of anger, sadness, and jealousy. They made eye contact and it felt like everything went cold. He was still kissing Cho, but thinking about Violet.

He pulled away, eyes wide; looking at the empty place where Violet was standing before. She fled, she couldn't watch that happen for another second, it was all too much. Harry blinked, turning back to Cjo who was looking at him with a puzzled look on her soft skin. He liked her. He really liked her. But there was Violet. With her spunky outfits and makeup, and her dark black hair that swung around beautifully.

"What's wrong Harry?" Cho asked.

"Nothing. I just— I have to go." He placed his hands on her shoulders, kissing her on the cheek. "Happy Christmas!" He bellowed before exiting.