;35 brand new city

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

november 30th, 1997.
LANA'S DORM

-

"you're really messed up, aren't you?"

"yeah, i guess."

•••

(cw: strong drug usage, sex, some gross stuff mentioned. talk to me on my tumblr @latinasforvigilantes!)

"Show me what you packed," Lana asked. The group planned to go on a weekend trip, and were staying at a hotel in Marylebone, London. Apparently, Andy's parents get good discounts on lodging.

Violet spread out all her outfits on the bed, making changes as she thought about them more. Once she had everything packed a ready, Lana said she'd meet her at the wooden bridge at 10.

Violet checked her bag again, making sure she had everything. She changed into some baggy jeans and a tight black shirt. She put some large hoop earrings on and slipped on doc martens, about to walk out the door, when there was knocking on her window. An owl...? Violet opened her window and took the letter, the owl cooing then flying away. She ripped it open, urgent to know who was trying to contact her. She hoped it was Harry.

Hello Violet,

I left the Horcrux hunt. I have no idea where Harry and Hermione are, but I know you're still learning at Hogwarts from what Harry told me. I currently am living at Bill and Fleur's place. I was thinking that we could see each other for break? I hope you're safe. Just send this owl back with a confirmation, and I'll be at kings cross on Christmas.

Ronald Weasley

Violet felt around for a pen or quill she could write with. She found a marker in her bag, screwed the cap off then wrote in purple font. Sounds great, I hope you're safe also. —Violet. Then folded it and placed the paper back in the letter holder. Now she needed an owl. She checked the time. 9:55. She still had five minutes. Who had an owl?

She knocked on the door, softly, trying not to sound too urgent. This was a last resort. Since Matt and Draco had left school, the only people in that dorm were Theo and Blaise. Two people she was on relatively good terms with. Theo opened it, but before he could say a word Violet was already letting herself in.

She looked around, the room wasn't as dirty as she expected. Lots of clothes on the floor, and unorganized homework and books. "Hey, uh, do you have an owl?"