;36 so this is christmas?

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

december 24th, 1997.
KINGS CROSS STATION

-

"you two are meant to be. it's pretty obvious."

"could say the same for you."

•••

(first relatively happy chapter in a while thank god! no warnings maybe just some smoking and drinking. this is a lllooonnggg chapter i am feeding u guysss. also happy august! talk to me on my tumblr @latinasforvigilantes!)

It felt like the longest train ride of her life. She could sleep, being too excited to see Ron. She informed Diana through a letter and she replied by saying that she and Remus would visit during break and that she hopes Violet has a good break, and that Fleur and Bill will take good care of them.

Violet was blasting Björk in her walkman the whole travel. Everything had been off recently, not just her friends, but also the school. Everyone was worried and knew that the end was near. Violet made a promise to forget about all of that this break, to just live out every day, since it could be her last.

The train stopped and Violet quickly grabbed her things, hurrying to exit the train. Once she stepped off the platform, her eyes scanned everyone there. Parents, siblings...Ron. He was wearing a thick wool sweater, his red hair longer than usual. He looked very tired.

A grin broke on Violet's face as she ran towards him, her arms flailing around, she wrapped them around him, hugging Ron tightly. "You're real." She laughed, thankful that she was finally seeing someone that was close to Harry.

"Yeah, I am." Ron laughed back. "Come on, we need to disparate."

"Okay," Violet followed him, going through her bag, getting a cigarette then getting her wand, and enunciating Incendio, the tip beginning the burn as she took a long drag before holding Ron's hand and closing her eyes.

A quick whirlwind and she was at a beach, and it was freezing outside. She turned around to see a small cottage, coated in seashells. Back in Mexico, it was warm most of the year. The weather would hardly ever get below 70. "We're here," Ron said, walking towards the home.

Violet still had a cigarette, taking quick drags, hoping it would warm her up. When she walked inside, it was heated, full of windows and natural light. Two adults walked into the kitchen. Fleur and Bill. "Hey, we haven't properly met." Bill reached out his hand.