;18 feelin' like a criminal

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

august 9th, 1996.
THE BURROW

-

"you wanna dance?"

"yeah."

•••

(cw: drugs, small mention of suicide and sexual content/smut??? get ur snacks for this chapter!!)

Harry was reading a book on the couch of the burrow, Molly was fixing supper, and everyone else was upstairs. So, it was basically just them. "Hey," Violet whispered in his ear, slightly making him jump. "Do you wanna sneak out tonight and go to this party downtown?"

Harry shut his book, slightly turning his head so he could see Violet. "Where?"

"London."

He thought about it for a second, "How would we get there?" Violet pointed at the floo network the Weasley's had, grinning. "No, Violet."

"Pleaseeee." She took hold of his hand, "They won't know as long as we come back before anyone is up."

She smiled again and looked at him with her dark eyes. That convinced him to say, "Alright, fine."

✧・゚: *✧

They ended up at a town fair. Fireworks blasting everywhere, booths set up everywhere. The smell of funnel cakes filling the air.

"I didn't know they had fairs here." Harry said, looking around at everything.

"Sorry to disappoint," She said, "But we're not going to this fair." Violet strutted through the booths, men eyeing her as she walked past them. Violet stopped at one booth, tapping the desk as the worker walked
foward.

"Hola." The worker greeted them, he had honey brown skin and curly black hair.

"Soy amiga de Lana," Violet told him. ("I'm a friend of Lana's")

"Quien es este?" The worker asked, pointing at Harry. ("Who's this?")

"Mi amigo." said Violet. ("My friend") She added on, "Y Lana, preguntar ella." ("And Lana's, ask her.")

"Bien." The worker agreed, ("Alright.")

They went around back and walked for a bit, and Harry wondered whether this was a good idea or not. They finally got to a house, and you could see the lights and hear the music from outside. Then the man was gone.