;3 normal people

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

september 3rd, 1995.
THE GREAT HALL

-

"you've made quite a reputation of yourself."

"you say that like it's a bad thing."

•••

Violet awoke on a couch, the stench of cologne filling her brain; making her start to gag. She looked around at what was near her and started to barf as someone held her hair into a makeshift ponytail. Once she finished, she wiped her mouth and turned and saw Andy; he looked extremely hungover also. His curls were now frizzy, and he had glitter messily spread on his eyelids.

Yet he still decided to smoke. He exhaled, "Let me get Naya, she knows a spell that cures hangovers."

Violet gave him a small nod, then let her head rest on a pillow as Andy dizzily ascended up the stairs of the Ravenclaw common room. The sounds of people talking and walking around made her brain throb, reminding her of the nights when the "orphanage" was populated.

"Violet," said Naya softly. Her eyes popped open, her breath heavy and fast until Naya came into her vision; making her calm down. "Close your eyes so I can perform the spell."

"It's not like a roofie right?" She asked, a bit scared of what was going to come out of this spell. She's had her experiences of shitty hangovers and adapted to getting used to them. Maybe the students in Illvermory weren't smart enough to find spells to get rid of it.

"Merlin, no. Not at all." Naya quickly said, a bit concerned that Violet said that. "Just relax, and close your eyes and it'll work by itself."

Violet let her eyelids drop, hearing Naya lowly see a few Latin words. Then in a flash, she felt perfectly fine. It was like the spell cleansed her body of all the booze she drank and the drugs she did last night. She opened her eyes back up to see Naya smiling, "How did you figure that spell out?"

"Being friends with Andy and Lana, I've had my fair shares of taking care of hungover teenagers."

Violet laughed and started to stand up; putting her messy hair into a ponytail. She saw Naya's black eyes, squinting; like there was something on her. Violet was just about to leave when Naya stopped her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Wait, there's something on your neck."

Fuck. She stammered, her first instinct being to bat Naya's hand away. "It's probably just a hickey."

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned for her.