;34 acid

━━━━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

━━━━  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ━━━━

november 12th, 1997.
VIOLET'S DORM ROOM

-

"because i deserve it."

"what?"

•••

(cw: hard drug usage, slight mention of violence, yeah okay i know i keep saying i will update more but i literally am in writers pause or whatever you call it i am so sorry this chapter is kind of bad but i have the whole story planned out now! talk to me on my tumblr @latinasforvigilantes)

Violet wished every single day that Harry would come back to her. After what went down with Matt, everything had been getting worse. The drugs helped a lot. Whenever she was high, she didn't think of all the bad parts of the world.

She got nosebleeds often from it. That was hard to lie about, she would say that it was because of the freezing cold weather, making her nose dry. People believed her, she was good at acting sober. Sometimes she wished people didn't and cared enough to notice her cries for help. But most people saw right through her.

She was getting ready for a party, slipping on a black dress and putting on her makeup. Smudging the eyeliner around her eyes, listening to the tune of Venus as a Boy by Björk, the smooth tune of her voice. Violet put some rhinestones around her irises, then spread some gloss on her lips, pressed them together then looked at herself in the mirror.

Violet grabbed a pack of cigarettes, continuing to admire herself in the mirror. She placed one between her lips, lighting it and exhaling, quickly stepping into a pair of vans then was on her way to the Ravenclaw common room. Once she arrived, Andy ran to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Andy." Violet groaned, "I can't fuckin' breathe."

He let her go, a bright smile on his face. "My bad..." Andy laughed, taking a drag of a joint, fumbling through the pocket of the fur coat he was wearing, and pulling out of a sheet of acid. "Wanna trip?"

Everything went by so fast yet so slow while she was high. Around an hour later she ended up on a couch, making out with Theodore Nott. She hadn't talked to him much before this, but he hit on her so she just went along with it.

Violet pulled away, taking a shot before saying, "I'm getting bored, Theo." then giving Theo a look, he knew what she meant.

✧・゚: *✧

They ended up in her dorm room, making out. Violet undid his tie, the little tune of PJ Harvey echoing from her cd player. Theo quickly unbuttoned his shirt, throwing it to the floor as he leaned forward to kiss her again. She was a bit stiff since she hadn't had sex in a couple of months, earning a small whisper of "Relax." from Theo.