Chapter 5~The "B" Word

So...2 weeks ago exactly, it was the Saturday of my birthday party. Everyone was turnt up and having a good time and all of that great shit. Well that was all till...Demetrius fucked it up, and may I inform you all this was only the first 15-20 minutes of my party.

So I was rushing to get to Mickey, with his fine ass waiting for me. But I got stopped by Demetrius. Yada yada yada...I'll pick up from here.

"Bitch did you just fucking slap me?!" He yelled slightly infuriated

"Nigga what you think? You done came out of the clear blue sky kissing me like we go together! We broke up remember? You cheated on me with a little hoe."

I was infuriated and as much as I wanted to engage in some underage drinking, I had to go find McKenzie.

I ran out the door in search for Mickey. Through all bunches of people, blinding bright lights, and loud honking cars; I found him walking down the street. I ran catching up to him. Trying to grab his hand but to my dismay, he pushed me off of him.

"McKenzie stop!" I pleaded

"Oh. You want me to stop? Why? So you can play me like some sucker? Teanna who the fuck was that! What is he doing kissing your lips? That's for me to kiss not him! The actual fuck do you think this is? What game are you trying to play?" he debated

I looked into his eyes, "This isn't a game Mickey. He's my ex-boyfriend. I was rushing to get to you and he came out of nowhere and kissed me. He had too hard of a grip on me, so I couldn't get free. It's not my fault, please believe me."

"I wish I could. I don't know any female that's cool enough with her ex-boyfriend to even invite him into her presence. I'll call you when I'm ready to forgive you. I guess both of us aren't starting in this with trust huh?"

He walked away from me shaking his head; leaving me alone under the street light; miserable. I walked back into the club with Demetrius ole' bitch ass sitting at the bar. I made a bold ass decision and decided to take a seat next to him. I'm a total dumbass.

 "I'm sorry Teanna, I didn't mean to be so rough or call you a bitch. I just want to show you that I love you." He whispered softly attempting to the break the tension between us

I scoffed, "Oh so now you care? Cheating on me with the hoe of the school; then dumping me. The countless arguments and now doing what you just did. That's showing me you love me? That's showing me you care?"

"I know I wasn't the best in the past but we did have precious moments. I know at times I let my anger get the best of me, but I never meant anything I said. I do love you and I know your love for me didn't just disappear." He pleaded looking deep into my eyes

"Okay so what now?" I questioned

Shit, no McKenzie right? I have a big feeling I'm not gonna be forgiven; Might as well spend some time with D.

"C'mon baby girl." He grabbed my hand and started for one of the private rooms in the club. Let's be real here, we all know what's gonna go down right now. But I am a virgin and will continue to be. The farthest I have gone was getting head; and the only guy to give me that was Demetrius. Yes he put his tongue to good use-trust it!

"What are you trying to do?" I asked suspiciously sitting on the sofa in the room

"You are the birthday girl remember?" he started seductively smirking at me