Chapter 28~Training Day

"Morning sunshine

"Morning sunshine." I was faced with Jilani in my face cheesing

I groaned throwing my head back onto the pillow, "There is no way you possibly allowed me to sleep here when I clearly said do not to let me fall asleep."

"What can I say?" He shrugged, "The dick put you to sleep."

He rubbed my rear end as I momentarily closed my eyes just for a couple more seconds. I was tired, sore, and really just wanted to sleep the day away but I can't. 

"What time is it?" I mumbled slowly sitting up in his king sized bed

He grabbed his phone that was sitting on his mahogany nightstand and brought it to life.

"10:30." He recited as he brought his long arms around my waist

"Fuck." I quickly peeled his ams off of my and slid on my Nike slides. "Tevin is gonna have my ass."

My eyes darted around his bedroom for my car keys and purse before I spotted them on his dresser. I grabbed them not bothering to say my goodbyes to Jilani since I'm pretty sure I'll see him later on today. I was sure to lock the door behind me before hopping in my car and making my way onto the road. I felt like I was going 60 just to make it home; I was supposed to be up and ready by 9:30. 

After 15 minutes of driving and getting stopped at possibly every fucking red light possible, I finally made it in my driveway and surprisingly both of Tevin's cars were sitting in the driveway. 

"Thank God." I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding in

I cut my car off and rushed into my estate honestly just to change out of Jilani's t-shirt and boxers that I was currently sporting. I cut through the foyer and continued to walk through the living room where Tevin was glued to the TV.

"Where you going?" He quizzed me with his gaze still on the television

"Up to my room to change." I responded slowly making my way up the stairs

He groaned shaking his head, "Hurry up man. I have things to do today, don't even know why pops got you riding with me anyway."

I refrained myself from saying something back so I quietly made my way up the stairs and to my room so I could just change really quickly. I didn't know what I would be doing today so I figured active leggings and a sports bra would do justice for the time being. I grabbed my wind breaker and tied it around my waist just in case it just so happened to get cool sometime today.

Making my way back down to the living room I took a seat on the arm of one our couches, "You ready now?"

I rolled my eyes at his annoying ass, "Yes Tevin. I am now ready."

He gave me a once over and shook his head as I followed him out of the door and into his car.

"Put that damn jacket on Teanna, I don't know who you think you are coming out the house with no shirt on. I should make you go inside and put one on."