Chapter 20~ Leave Me Lonely

Don't kill me for taking so long to post this. I come in peace. Lol. Enjoy the read! Excuse any errors.

Clair

Teanna

A warm hand rubbed my back as I attempted to open my eyes up.

"Wake up beauty..."

I groaned still exhausted from this mornings events, "What time is it?"

"2:30 in the afternoon."

I sluggishly turned over facing a smiling Cas.

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner?"

"You got in at 7 this morning. I think you needed your sleep. I have a shower running for you already."

I gave him a small smile, "Why are you so good to me?"

He laughed, "You deserve it. Plus I have 2 years to make up for."

He grazed my chin with his index finger and began walking out my door.

"By the way, your parents want to talk to us."

Fuck.

Slowly but surely I dragged my exhausted body into the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off and stepped into the steaming shower. For the time being it was just my thoughts and I.

I really wonder what my parents want to talk to the both of us about. It's not like Cas hasn't stayed the night before. Although I didn't tell them about it this time we should be okay. Not like we had sex or anything crazy like that.

After my shower I threw on some ballers and a sports bra before heading downstairs. I made my way down the steps and to the living room where my parents along with Tevin and Cas were sitting in the couches.

This just may be some serious shit.

I slowly walked over to them, acknowledging my presence to everyone.

"Hey guys..." I greeted slowly

"Afternoon baby girl." My dad replied

I eyed Tevin trying to figure out what's going on but he was just as clueless as me.

I took a seat on another couch across from my parents and Tevin and next to Cas, "So what's up?"

My mom eyed my dad before speaking, "What's going on with you and Kammeron?"

Seriously? I thought someone died.

"We're not talking right now mom. But I'm sure it'll blow over like all our other petty arguments usually do."

My dad interjected, "Is that why you're back so soon?"

I nodded my head slowly but surely already growing annoyed with this conversation if this is what it's going to be about.

"I already told Akemi that Cas and I will meet back up with them in Atlanta. Kam and I will squash the drama and we'll move on. It's fine guys."

"Well then next order of business, you two." My dad spoke as he pointed to Cas and I

I shrugged, "What about us?"